Please kindly share your thoughts and experiences with me so that I can evaluate my sites.
I think Alexa has been out of the game for so long. Right?
Thanks in advance
Please kindly share your thoughts and experiences with me so that I can evaluate my sites.
I think Alexa has been out of the game for so long. Right?
Thanks in advance
If i understood correctly your question:
Alexa - irrelevant
The only one i check is ahrefs.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
hcgroup (11 April 2018), nirmeister (15 April 2018)
thanks for the contribution. have never tried "ahrefs". I will refer to it and share my opinions on that.
Thanks
None really as there are so many variables.. but if you want to base by links and keywords forgetting the other 200 signals, (i am now seeing weak spammy linked sites with low ahrefs scores dominating, complete with repeatative content) then it would be ahrefs, but right now things are changing by the day so the day's of analyzing a competitors site is pretty numbered... i saw one site that was no where two months ago now hold number 1s for everything, but i also get the feeling by summer it will be gone..
hcgroup (11 April 2018)
I totally agree with you wonderpunter. Nowadays there have been numerous algorithm updates I think. We have been experiencing wavy stats data. But what I strongly think is that an SEO strategy totally based on link buying etc, will not be a success for the long-run.
Do you guys know that the man who came up with this BS called Domain Authority; Rand Fishkin is his name and he was recently fired from his own company because of his egoistic antics and never ending thirst for selling crap that has no evidence to back it up. His nonsense worked for naive people wanting quick results in google but not in front of the venture capitalists who hired and then confronted him with real data scientists (ex-Googlers). Now investors who put money into MOZ are having a hard time exiting; the due diligence on the buy side picks up on the lies when they pass the data on to their own experts.
He's done more damage to genuine art of "user experience optimization" (what SEO should really be called) than any of the gurus combined.
Credit must be given; he helped build an industry of BS on BS and made many others rich along with him; i.e., ahref, semrush or other snake oil sellers.
Whatever metrics these products work on are not accurate even by a single digit percentage, and nor are applicable to Google. Whatever they look like to be calculating is the consequence and not the reason of why a page ranks for a query.
For example, this page on GPWA will rank well for "SEO benchmark site" than many of the other pages on the internet X or XX months from now. And this website isn't even about SEO.
Smart affiliates reading this post will read between the lines.
Last edited by Malikbhai; 12 April 2018 at 2:51 am.
hcgroup (11 April 2018), nirmeister (15 April 2018)
Thanks for the priceless contribution. I also think that 3rd party monitoring sites were found to make easy money for themselves. But I personally still observe that people tend to give importance to them and give wrong decisions.
And of course doesn't everyone look forward to using all of those great seowannabe sites that scrape all your content into their databases, so they can compare your content, keywords and seo methods to compare to others? They will be sure to link to all of those pages of content they got from you on their websites now that you have used their tools.
Rick
Universal4
Cash Bonus (12 April 2018), hcgroup (12 April 2018), nirmeister (15 April 2018)
For sure Rick!
It is like the "Atom" element discovery. The purpose of usage is highly essential and critical! So we can not leave them aside completely but can not rely on them completely either!
Cheers!
I cringe when someone starts pulling up those tools, They are as convinced as herbal life product pushers and believe it is the word of god, you can show them real figures hundreds of FTD's and they will choose these worthless tools any day lol, I just don't even get into it with them anymore, the worst culprits are affiliate managers.. the software has stayed the same over x amoutn of years yet Google has evolved massively and even with the keyword ranker you can get a million different results from a million different devices based on surfing habits, device used, town, country langue etc.. there is no one size fits all anymore
nirmeister (15 April 2018)
AM's should improve their way of approaching affiliate sites. Relying on these 3rd party HerbaLifetype monitoring sites is easy for them. They just enter the site URL and then come up with unrealistic results both positively or negatively. Google changes its algorithm even in seconds. And also these poor monitoring sites can not grab the Long-Tail KWs and I myself can only convince the AMs by showing them the stats reports. But we have some privacy agreements with SEO agencies for not showing the stats. So this is another problem!
I never showed my stats to AM - and never will. I do try to be honest and tell them the real numbers i will deliver but why to show them stats.
Not to mention, that half of the casinos have their own sites now, no need to help them even more.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
I use SEMRUSH and the italian made SEOZOOM.