-
31 August 2006, 5:02 pm
#1
Suggestions? - Forum Organization Improvements
One of our goals is to structure the forums topics in a way that makes it clear where to find what you're looking for and easy to decide where to put a thread you'd like to create.
We'd love to hear suggestions about improvements you'd like to see.
Please post any ideas, problems, or improvements that come to mind and share your thoughts on the suggestions posted by others!
-
-
31 August 2006, 5:14 pm
#2
I'll start it off by noting a modest suggestion made in another thread -- we should consider adding a forum where members would provide monthly information about which affiliate programs were their top earners.
This could be expanded beyond the initial suggestion of a forum to include a poll as well.
-
-
1 September 2006, 1:55 pm
#3
Actually not a Forum Organization's question but somehow forum related: is it possible to get back the little tooltips with thread's previews? I know that they enlarge the page size but they were sooooo useful...
-
-
1 September 2006, 2:33 pm
#4
Natalia, I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to. What were the tooltips? (How did one get to them and what did they do?)
Also, when were they removed (today in the launch of the redesign, or at a prior time)?
-
-
2 September 2006, 6:26 am
#5
Here's one thing I would like to see. At some forums, when I hover my mouse over the title of a thread, it shows the first part of the post. Similar to a "title" tag in a link. Sometimes people don't use clear titles on what the thread is about. It would be nice to know without actually clicking on it.
-
-
4 September 2006, 10:38 am
#6
Yes, i meant the same thing as Randy: it would be great to see the beginning of the first post when you hover over the thread title as a little "tooltip".
It was removed somewhere in June to reduce page size. But it was very useful IMHO.
-
-
4 September 2006, 11:25 am
#7
We had those, I think... If memory serves, they were removed to improve the speed of the page load.
I personally think a better solution is having the membership use more descriptive titles for their posts...
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules