Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    The Buzz's Avatar
    The Buzz is offline GPWA Gossip Hound
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,484
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 2,031 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Default Oscar nominations bring Oscar betting odds

    That didn't take long. Several sportsbooks have Oscar odds up and ready only hours after the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences released their list of nominees. According to Paddy Power, here are the favorites in the top categories:

    Best Picture: The Social Network (1/3)
    Best Director: David Fincher, The Social Network (1/14)
    Best Actor: Colin Firth, The King's Speech (1/20)
    Best Actress: Natalie Portman, Black Swan (1/10)
    Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The Fighter (1/10)
    Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo, The Fighter (8/13)

  2. #2
    davenewgates's Avatar
    davenewgates is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Over the Web
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I'm excited on Feb 27 and see who will be awarded in the 83rd Oscar, its the culmination of all the award giving body this year and after that, we will wait again 'till next year. I hope Black Swan can get a sweep.

  3. #3
    CoopersPick's Avatar
    CoopersPick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    LOL, there right on top of it guess I should do an article on this.

  4. #4
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I haven't been able to see any of those except for the Social Network (which I thought was pretty good but not for Best Picture!)

  5. #5
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Have to finish watching them all before I can give an opinion
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    JoeAdams is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Smile

    Well, I bet for the social network.

  7. #7
    andreea's Avatar
    andreea is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    I haven't been able to see any of those except for the Social Network (which I thought was pretty good but not for Best Picture!)
    Completely agree with you Gabriel, I still can't believe they won the Golden Globe for Best Picture. Shocking.

    Here are Ladbrokes Odds for the Oscars:

    Best Picture: The Social Network- 1.72
    Best Actor: Colin Firth- 1.08
    Best Actress: Natalie Portman- 1.16
    Best Director: David Fincher- 1.12
    Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale- 1.11
    Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo (the Fighter)- 1.57
    Best Visual Effects: Inception- 1.36

  8. #8
    CoopersPick's Avatar
    CoopersPick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Here we go I did one for the site for our visitors: 2011 Oscar betting Odds

    **Odds are from various online sportsbooks.

  9. #9
    james143 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi was-sup dear. I have many websites so if you are interested for communicate with me then contact me.
    jstinlanger[at]gmail[.]com

  10. #10
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Has anybody seen The Fighter? Is it any good??

  11. #11
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Has anybody seen The Fighter? Is it any good??
    Mmmm, Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale... definitely worth a look I'd say
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •