Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    worthy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 37 Times in 19 Posts

    Default I revised my linking strategy

    I the light of the recent PR update (mine decreased instead of the expected rise) I've got rid of dubious linking partners. So I have spaces on PR2 linkpages. I would like to swap links with your sites. If any of you would consider my site worthy of exchanging links, please let me know.
    Thanks for your time.

  2. #2
    weeps is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I'm not an expert on this but I think your "Top Online Casinos" in the left column may be sucking your PR... you got like 30+ outgoing links on every single page.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •