Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    frogthegambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Please advise on my new site

    Hi everyone,

    I launched a site new website based on cricket ratings and betting called www.cricsq.com.

    I have done the core stats and stuff behind the site and am just starting to think about some affiliates and betting articles. So far I have just put up a some Betfair banners on a couple of the pages to sort out the coding. I also have Bet365 ones ready to go.

    My questions are:

    1. What do people think of the website in general?
    2. In terms of trying to get conversions I intend to do more articles on types of cricket bets and advise on things like top run scorer etc. Also articles on how to set up accounts and bookmaker reviews specific to cricket betting. What other methods do people suggest?

    I would really appreciate any feedback. Please do not be shy about ripping it apart and being critical.

    Many thanks.

  2. #2
    Slawete is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    I've just accepted the risk following your link (MacAffee). No idea about cricket, but I like the websit.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Slawete For This Useful Post:

    frogthegambler (22 April 2017)

  4. #3
    frogthegambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for looking at the website. I will try and get the URL de-listed as a risk. There is nothing on it that should be a risk. It must be just MacAffee blocking it.

  5. #4
    frogthegambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    I have got them to de-list the site as having any kind of risk.

    Slowly starting to get an increase of traffic. Getting between 100 and 300 visitors a day now. Would be grateful for any opinions/advise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •