Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Review Needed

  1. #1
    tup's Avatar
    tup
    tup is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Review Needed

    Hi Guys

    I'm super new to this and ive just launched my first affiliate site.

    www . thumbsupbonus . com

    I've still got a lot to do but would love to have some professional feedback from you all

    many thanks

  2. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    It-s yet another bonus cookie cutter site.. If you want to be top you need to do something different or better


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    tup (5 September 2017)

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tup View Post
    Hi Guys

    I'm super new to this and ive just launched my first affiliate site.

    www . thumbsupbonus . com

    I've still got a lot to do but would love to have some professional feedback from you all

    many thanks
    Hi tup,

    How's it going?

    I think that your site is pretty cool. I must say though that you do need to add some color to your background to make it look more appealing. Otherwise, I will give you an 8 out of 10. Good on you!

    Take care and have a fantastic day!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    tup (5 September 2017)

  6. #4
    good4bonus's Avatar
    good4bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 102 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    i like it
    however, i saw that in your content you focus your site to UK
    so i suggest you to buy a domain that ends in .uk instead of .com
    believe it can really make a big difference

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to good4bonus For This Useful Post:

    tup (5 September 2017)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    It-s yet another bonus cookie cutter site.. If you want to be top you need to do something different or better
    Agreed.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    tup (5 September 2017), wonderpunter (5 September 2017)

  10. #6
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    A lot of links and buttons, but not so much content.

    It makes just sense if you're a master in SEO and/or branding, I think. And even in that case, way too many buttons on the first page. I would put less. In my opinion, it's not "the more buttons, links and banners, the more likely people will click".

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    tup (5 September 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •