Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    playcasino1's Avatar
    playcasino1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Default Site review request - playcasino.co.za

    Hi Guys and Gals

    Thank you for a fantastic and informative site!

    We have set-up a new portal : www.playcasino.co.za and would appreciate if you could have a squiz and let me know what u think. No holding back please Good or bad, let it rip. Im here to learn ...

    SEO needs work and the review on the right are not yet completed.
    I wish I could find an SEO genius to help us out. Its painful

    Thanks guys, i really appreciate it

  2. #2
    itay is offline Banned
    Join Date
    April 2003
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Wink

    nicely made!!!

    seo wise:

    1) I would add a no-follow
    2) add tags to the images

    good luck!
    Itay

  3. #3
    playcasino1's Avatar
    playcasino1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

  4. #4
    mizzm001's Avatar
    mizzm001 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    nice sites , if interested in adding more partners in RS with no negative carryover contact me on marketing [at] dcasinolive.com

  5. #5
    Parth84 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    this is awesome!!!

  6. #6
    casinobonuseslisting's Avatar
    casinobonuseslisting is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    good looking website. by the way i have added a link on my website and sent you my details as well.
    Best Casino Bonuses Exclusive Casino Bonuses and win free cash

  7. #7
    TheBoy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The site is pretty good. I have only one remark, I couldn't find your links/partners page, make it more visible for the potential link exchange partners.

  8. #8
    Mysterio is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Nice site - I like it .

  9. #9
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi! Your site is definitely a very complete one, it looks very very professional!! The only thing I would add is maybe a Live Dealer Casino Section on your site, since this is a subject that is growing pretty quickly!! But overall I think its a hell of a site!

  10. #10
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hi mate, missed this post initially although I'll certainly do my best to give you my honest opinion on your site .

    Some of these are down to personal preference though so take them as you wish, I may of course be wrong about some of the design comments:
    1. Why is the site aligned to the left? It may be because I have a big screen but it just feels a bit outdated in this format, especially considering the footer is centred.
    2. The site in general seems quite close together and squashed, especially by including so many tiny banners instead a select few prominently and also the text size. I'd look at spacing it out, the last thing you want the user to feel is a bit claustrophobic before they gamble You should view your site as a map for the visitor to follow to the casino, if you arrived on your site with an inexperienced eye would you be able to navigate and find out information easily? Make it clear, make it spaced and treat the user like they are a total idiot. A lot of them won't be idiots, but if you create it for idiots then there job will just be easier.
    3. Why is your source code so spaced out? I count 22,000 lines of code their just on the homepage. Your making search engines work to go through your site, when you should be making it as easy as possible.
    4. Your content seems pretty good and tuned for search engines, although you are still missing page elements which they use to get an hint of the overall page theme, like the H1 and H2 heading attributes. Get them in there, I can see the opportunity
    5. Listen to Gabriel and add a live dealer section, include us next to the LCP brands!


    Overall it is a good site, I've had to think about these comments and none are obvious faults which stand out right away, I'd certainly be happy with the product you have got so far good luck and add me on Skype if you want expansion on any of my comments - davemerry1

    Cheers
    Dave

  11. #11
    leo29 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    seems like all rules followed to be loved by crawlers
    but to be loved by potential visitors can do minor changes in layout and font

    Thanks

  12. #12
    playcasino1's Avatar
    playcasino1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Hi everyone

    Apologies for not replying to the posts. I'm not sure why I wasnt receiving reply notifications...maybe cos my initial post was in 2008? Anyway, thanks to everyone for feedback, especially davemerry

    We are busy with a revamp of the site after 4 years and it should be ready in a month. I will post it up here again for review once its ready.

    Cheers

    www.PlayCasino.co.za

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to playcasino1 For This Useful Post:

    ck8795 (11 January 2012)

  14. #13
    ck8795 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    LOL aside from Dave Merry the rest of the posts are pretty spammy or self promotional...pretty sad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •