-
New Affiliate Manager, just joined GPWA
Hi everyone! 
My name is Sam and I am the latest member of the Income Access affiliate marketing team! This is my first post, but I hope to soon become an active member in this forum.
After getting a bit more acquainted with the site and reading some of your posts, I can say that I am really impressed with the content, threads, and overall knowledge being shared. I still have not seen even a fraction of this massive forum, but rest assured, I will definitely be making my through the numerous threads – however if anyone can point me in the direction of a specific thread that may be particularly useful for new members, that would be greatly appreciated!
I am looking forward to meeting fellow members, helping affiliates with any questions they may have, and just generally chatting about the industry with anyone who wants to discuss, so don’t be shy to give me a shout!
Sam
-
-
Hi Samantha 
Welcome to GPWA 
In my opinion the best place to start with new topics is your own Income Access sub-forum: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/income-access.html
where you can tell us more about yourself, your affiliate program, brands, news, announcement... that we still haven't read there.
That's just how I did when joined, because you're right, this place is huuuge 
Looking forward to read more of your posts in various topics
-
The Following User Says Thank You to FruityJelena For This Useful Post:
ia.samantha (10 May 2016)
-
Hello Sam and welcome to the forum.
-
-
Hi Same Good luck always nice to see new faces here please dont hesitate to ask questions and be active here welcome ..
-
-
Hi Sam,
Welcome to this amazing forum. Good luck to you.
-
-
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules