Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    spacebiscuit is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Program with free games to add to my site?

    Hi,

    I am looking for a casino affiliate program to join.

    I would like to offer my users some free games to play and then give them the option to click through to a main site where they can play for real and I can then earn my referral $'s!

    I belonged to a program a number of years ago that provided links which I added to my page, when there were clicked a popup window would open in which the user could play a free version of the games available at the casino site.

    Can anyone recommend a similar program out there? I know there are lots of programs out there but the free versions which I can incorporate into my site is very important.

    Thanks in advance,

    Rob.

  2. #2
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I've sent you a PM Rob.

  3. #3
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Hi Rob,

    I use Brightshare's free games on my sites. They are Microgaming and have four casinos. Their games are branded for whichever of their casinos you prefer to promote including a signup option and the good part is that they run stats for them, too.

    ntaus

  4. #4
    Deaddog's Avatar
    Deaddog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Norge
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Affiliate lounge is another one I think has some free games.

  5. #5
    absolutebet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    WagerShare offers free games.

  6. #6
    nautikitten is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2006
    Location
    With the big bad wolf in Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    GoldenStar offers quite a few and a good variety also.

  7. #7
    betbetnow is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I'm looking for some, please let me know at aim - betbet now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •