Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Alexm is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 205 Times in 146 Posts

    Default January 2017 Payment Thread

    We all know in advance AAC is on the calendar, so given that is theoretically handled, let's make certain that affiliates are paid on time, as per the terms & conditions (or earlier if your program's FAQ or website propaganda states sooner).

    Please post when payments are received by program and whether it is early, on time, or late


    Winmaster not paid November revenue


    Happy New Year 2017
    Affiliate Black List

    affiliates.1bet
    21betaffiliates
    Casinowilds
    Sunmaker
    ignitebingo


    Free Spins No Deposit

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexm For This Useful Post:

    mcmaster (6 January 2017)

  3. #2
    mcmaster's Avatar
    mcmaster is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Here's one for you...

    I've been chasing AffiliateEdge for commissions that go as far back as last August. Keep getting told it will be sent in a week or two and here we are months later still chasing. And I hear these guys have won awards :S They can't even respond to my emails or anything. Gutted as I had my eye on a new aquarium and I was going to put that money towards it.

  4. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    There's already a thread here, just FYI: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/shays-jan...ad-230117.html
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    mcmaster (6 January 2017)

  6. #4
    mcmaster's Avatar
    mcmaster is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for that. I did notice that after I posted and put a post up there lol. Oops. Thanks again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •