Hello guys and girls,
I would like to say hello to all GPWA members and introduce
myself to the ones who don't know me.
My name is Connie Burstin and have been an affiliate manager for the
gaming industry since 1999. Since then, I have developed and
managed different affiliate programs to market casinos, poker, bingo
and sports book products.
I was away from the gaming industry for a few months and have
returned as an independent affiliate marketer. Due to this new
status, I will be able to offer affiliates different business opportunities/offers
from different software platforms and products.
You are very welcome to drop me an email
at cburstin@rogers.com if you will be
interested to receive information on the above.
We can always discuss different marketing topics at this forum.
I would like to thank John and Charlie for letting me in the forum again.
Cheers,
Connie Burstin


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote





