Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default Play with my balls!

    http://www.neave.com/bounce/

    This is awesome. Clap and shout n stuff and the balls react on screen. I've just been watching them dance to Abba's SOS!

    Yeah, I'm a saddo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    I tried it and felt like an idiot. I had to allow use of video camera and microphone to get it to work. There was a pop up saying they may record me. Great, that's just what I need my hands clapping and dressed in pajamas trying to makes enough sounds so the balls go upwards. lol..

  3. #3
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I'm gonna e-mail the admin and see if I can get the video of you. I can feel a YouTube viral classic in the making...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •