Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default iGB Live! Amsterdam

    We just returned from iGB Live! Amsterdam and found the conference excellent. Made some excellent contacts and had great meetings with affiliates.

    Did anyone else go? How was it for you?
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. #2
    Martyn is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    I was there, it was in my opinion a great event. Looked like numbers were back up too with no Covid worries it seemed. I saw one couple in a mask the whole time. I met new people and I met old people, so now we await the fallout from those things discussed.

    Let the follow-up begin!

    #purple

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Martyn For This Useful Post:

    Pokerface (17 July 2023)

  4. #3
    nwalker's Avatar
    nwalker is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    196
    Thanked 456 Times in 270 Posts

    Default

    I went, more to meet up with other affiliates than talk to any Affiliate programs. It was useful to get a contact name for one of the affiliate progs that owe me money as I now have someone to chase my outstanding payments for - i guess they weren't too pleased to see me at the stand, loudly asking why they were'nt paying me.

    I didn't do any new business, and didn't talk to new aff progs, and spent a lot of time fending off unsolicted requests for traffic.

    The panel sessions I attended were good though - wished i had spent more time in there.

    Amsterdam is a great city conference or not, the weather was great as usual and the food was excellent.

    I took the Eurostar from London direct to Central Station and it was comfortable and hassle free.
    Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nwalker For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (17 July 2023), Pokerface (17 July 2023), TheGooner (18 July 2023), universal4 (17 July 2023)

  6. #4
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Always fun to chat with programs at these conferences when they don't respond to e-mails etc. I always do a scan of exhibitors before to see if there are any "problem" programs I need to have a chat with.


    Quote Originally Posted by nwalker View Post
    I went, more to meet up with other affiliates than talk to any Affiliate programs. It was useful to get a contact name for one of the affiliate progs that owe me money as I now have someone to chase my outstanding payments for - i guess they weren't too pleased to see me at the stand, loudly asking why they were'nt paying me.

    I didn't do any new business, and didn't talk to new aff progs, and spent a lot of time fending off unsolicted requests for traffic.

    The panel sessions I attended were good though - wished i had spent more time in there.

    Amsterdam is a great city conference or not, the weather was great as usual and the food was excellent.

    I took the Eurostar from London direct to Central Station and it was comfortable and hassle free.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (17 July 2023)

  8. #5
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Just read that iGB Live this year was their largest turnout. Numbers mentioned:

    14,500+ on-site visits
    7,200+ attendees
    62% B2B
    38% Affiliates

    Now looking forward to next year, July 16-19, 2024
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  9. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,982
    Thanks
    4,539
    Thanked 9,296 Times in 5,980 Posts

    Default

    Wouldn't 7,200+ attendees with only 14,500+ on-site visits mean that attendees each only did 2 visits?

    Rick
    Universal4

  10. #7
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nwalker View Post
    I took the Eurostar from London direct to Central Station and it was comfortable and hassle free.
    Very jealous about that - enjoy a good train trip.

    As it stands I have a 24 hour plane flight (probably 2-3 legs) to get there so it's tough to do.

    I may go to Amsterdam 2024 if it's timing fits in well with the Euro2024 football in Germany.
    See you there?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •