Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    banksylondon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default hows my hair look

    is his hair ok really

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Your posts are coming across as the type of spam people get in an email where they click the link and it's a virus. Why not embed the picture so people can actually have a conversation here without having to click something?

    Or is it actually a virus?

    Just sayin.

    And ten bucks says I wont even get a reply.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (23 June 2014), Roulette Zeitung (24 June 2014)

  4. #3
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Yep - I am not clicking that link!
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  5. #4
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Ooops, I clicked it

  6. #5
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    I don't think I saw a post of him without a link. I never tried to click one.

  7. #6
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Your posts are coming across as the type of spam people get in an email where they click the link and it's a virus. Why not embed the picture so people can actually have a conversation here without having to click something?

    Or is it actually a virus?

    Just sayin.

    And ten bucks says I wont even get a reply.
    Well, ... I am watching this guy over a month, tried to stop this guy two weeks ago, but the thread with thanks from other members was censored and as a not surprising result he feels safe since that day.
    My "Signature suggestion" was censored too.
    Sometimes the truth is very simple.
    Now the forum have to live with him.

    Leopold

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (24 June 2014)

  9. #7
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    I think banksylondon may be a medical archivist because of all the old posts that he / she resuscitates.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    Renee (30 June 2014)

  11. #8
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Ooops, I clicked it
    Did your head explode?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post

    And ten bucks says I wont even get a reply.
    Now, who is paying up my ten bucks?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  13. #10
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Did your head explode?
    nah, just my pants

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    Renee (1 July 2014)

  15. #11
    Virosss is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    You can not imagine how often I see vain men who have the same positions after hairdresser.

  16. #12
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Résumé

    Quote Originally Posted by banksylondon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Your posts are coming across as the type of spam people get in an email where they click the link and it's a virus. Why not embed the picture so people can actually have a conversation here without having to click something?

    Or is it actually a virus?

    Just sayin.

    And ten bucks says I wont even get a reply.
    Even censorship can't hide the truth forever.

    banksylondon
    Last Activity: 29 Jun 2014
    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/member/banksylondon

    Content of signature website (World Cup Betting Guide 2014) is like a parking meter when time is running out.
    There is no doubt, that what I have written in the early beginning was right and the result?: He never meant to be a real member of this forum.

    It was a short-ranged project, not a membership.

    Everyone is free to prove that black is white.

    Leopold

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (19 August 2014)

  18. #13
    Titanoaw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    it looks great..

  19. #14
    Casino Online Rating's Avatar
    Casino Online Rating is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 115 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
    I don't think I saw a post of him without a link. I never tried to click one.
    Neither did I. The guy has started many topics like this one and always adds links that I'm affraid to click.

  20. #15
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    No one censors here. (there is moderation)

    I have checked most of the posts made by the individual listed, and Anthony and I had already moved most of them to the archives, except those that were more on topic, although I did manage to see one we had missed previously.

    Any time you fee that a post is out of place, or image postings seem off topic, please use the post reporting function or drop Anthony or myself a PM so we can investigate.

    Rick
    Universal4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •