Lets post all the funny images that are created for this world cup.
My first contribution:
Translation to English: "Code Orange"
![]()
Lets post all the funny images that are created for this world cup.
My first contribution:
Translation to English: "Code Orange"
![]()
grem (26 June 2014)
Sorry England...
![]()
Casino Online Rating (25 June 2014), Maria F (24 June 2014), Renee (22 June 2014)
The new referee spray
![]()
I thought this one deserved a spot
Some would say that the Google Letter did a better job than a handful of goalies this week....LOL
Rick
Universal4
Sorry, kinda loses the effect without the animation.
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Renee (22 June 2014)
Here is a one I found...
-Shay- (24 June 2014)
These pictures made my day!![]()
Still waiting for pictures with Suarez![]()
Casino Online Rating (26 June 2014)
Let's keep the thread to funny posts and not derail
![]()
Casino Online Rating (26 June 2014)
Ok here is one I found on Youtube...now I knw there has been a lot on Suarez..but this one is a laugh riot! Check this out
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...m_campaign=epl
I was going to put all the Suarez funnies into one Powerpoint file for all to view and have a laugh at. Trouble is, the file too large at 3 Mega Bites and I couldn't upload it here.
Geez...they get worse!
Christiaan ...
3 Mega Bites ... Suarez ... ... ... ohhhh ....![]()
Doolally (28 June 2014)
Doolally (28 June 2014)