Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 219 Times in 166 Posts

    Default Your Account is Currently Awaiting Approval

    Tried to log in to coral affiliates and I was told my password or username is wrong.<br>
    <br>
    I went to request password to see if I had been hacked but no,"<font color="#915608"><span style="font-family: Verdana">Your Account is Currently Awaiting Approval"</span></font><br>
    <br>
    I've been working with them for over 6 months and I assume it's only because last month a player won big, I've messaged Hodgey but he maybe at the BAC?<br>
    <br>
    Anyone else had this?<br>
    <br>
    Cheers<br>
    <br>
    Voids

  2. #2
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 219 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Spoke to Anthony, informed me it was a precautionary measure regarding one of my players.

    Would of preferred a heads up but he responded pretty quickly and accurately.

    Cheers Anthony.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Voids For This Useful Post:

    Anthony-Coral (7 October 2013)

  4. #3
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Voids, will have a PM for you later today

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    Voids (7 October 2013)

  6. #4
    emilyp is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I am having exactly the same issue here. I have sent a PM

  7. #5
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voids View Post
    it was a precautionary measure regarding one of my players.
    I don't understand what this has to do with the affiliate's ability to log into the affiliate account.

  8. #6
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Occasionally there will be links between a player account and an affiliate account created with the intention of sending fraud traffic. It's not an everyday thing but does happen from time to time.

    If a suspicious player account is found the related affiliated account temporarily has its access revoked whilst security check out the player. Usually this takes only a few hours and the related affiliate wouldn't even know anything about it before the affiliate account is reactivated. However, with being away at the BAC conference it was very difficult to keep on top of all the emails so this one took a little longer before we reactivated the account.

    Important to point out that this measure is just precautionary; whilst the account is blocked the ability to continue to refer players remains and revenue is still accrued to the account. No funds are removed or taken out,

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    sweetbet (9 October 2013), thebookiesoffers (9 October 2013), Voids (11 October 2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •