Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default anyone around at Everest?????

    Seems like its shut down or something? Anyone?

    Can someone at GPWA find out?

  2. #2
    Dimitri is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Location
    Wimbledon, United Kingdom
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Dear GFPC,

    I am always in touch with our affiliates via email and haven't received any questions from you.

    Yes I am around

    Can you please let me know what is the question?

    Thanks
    Dimitri

  3. #3
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dimitri,

    Yeah i have sent a couple of emails - but since you did not get them I am now wondering if its my host blocking via their cloud technology system they have which appears to block some gambling domains within the email. Maybe best to use my personal email for a while.

    Yeah what i was wondering about was in another thread below. The rumors about Everest moving to iPoker. Is this true? If so, when?
    I just need to know how this will affect things since were adding new sites - and I of course want to add Everest always - but I am just not so fond of iPoker really - so i just really wanted to hear from you guys whats going on there.

    Steve

  4. #4
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    i think it's true, hopefully the players will be retagged to our accounts after the move?

    Dimitri?

  5. #5
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I have no clue but have been wondering for a while now. Hopefully we can get some answers - they are needed

  6. #6
    Dimitri is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Location
    Wimbledon, United Kingdom
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi guys,

    Thanks for your questions (and don't worry please).

    I am waiting for an official publication of our company's statement and then I would be at liberty to comment. Hope you understand.

    I am waiting for it as we speak.

    Thanks a lot
    Dimitri

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dimitri For This Useful Post:

    elgoog (9 September 2012), GFPC (9 September 2012)

  8. #7
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    thanks Dimitri!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Dimitri is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Location
    Wimbledon, United Kingdom
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi guys,

    You have probably seen already - it was an official statement from Betclic Everest Group CEO- Ignacio Martos confirming the move to iPoker network later this year.

    Please get back to me if you have further questions.

    Many thanks
    Dimitri

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitri For This Useful Post:

    elgoog (10 September 2012)

  12. #9
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

  13. #10
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Hey Dimitri,

    You around? Sent an email and not sure if your getting them.

    regards

  14. #11
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Ups, Forgot to update this thread, I already receive my payment at few days ago, all ok, thanks Dimitri.

  15. #12
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmig View Post
    Ups, Forgot to update this thread, I already receive my payment at few days ago, all ok, thanks Dimitri.
    Was that payment for July? Or August? I know they payment issues in July - but i was not aware they extended into August. Did you get August payments and what method is your payment?

    Its the 18th now over a week past the due date so not sure if something is wrong again - hoping to get an email or reply soon

  16. #13
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 78 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Hi GFPC,

    Was from July, paid by Skrill (moneybookers) but I forgot to update this thread early. I Don't have comissions on August, so can't answer about that month.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pmig For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (18 September 2012)

  18. #14
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmig View Post
    Hi GFPC,

    Was from July, paid by Skrill (moneybookers) but I forgot to update this thread early. I Don't have comissions on August, so can't answer about that month.
    Oh Yeah no worries.. maybe has something to do with them going to ipoker and payments are really delayed not sure

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:


  20. #15
    Dimitri is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Location
    Wimbledon, United Kingdom
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    I replied on the other thread- the payments be processed starting with wires tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with payments I assure!

    Thanks
    Dimitri

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dimitri For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (18 September 2012)

  22. #16
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Dimitri - sent you an email by the way.

    regards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •