Ok now they **** me : my accountname is toretto281 .I have an account
only at GE,not at play65.
I play always at home,i only have 1 PC.I have recorded ALL my games
and i can post them here .
My rating is about 1820(highest was 1900 maybe),i have about 500$ in
my account.I did withdraw 5-6 times in a year.I didnt open with play65
because i heard so many **** about these thieves that i can only
recommend to withdraw and run away.
When ı tryed do withdraw to my all money. they closed my account,no idea why.Of course you do not get a
message.On my request they did send following answer:
Hello,
You've used our site in an illegitimate way your account will remain
closed.
Regards,
John
Customer Support Representative
i answered: In which illegal way pl?I have funds in that account and
will make that public.
they answered:
Hello
You have collaborated with several other players to manipulate your
rating.
Interessting enough: I didnt win money recently,my rating remained the
same for 6 months now.I play ALWAYS alone!I didnt play anyone i know,i
didnt lost by purpose,as i said my games are all recorded.
What i wonder about: I didnt wanted to withdraw.So why do they close?
I asked them to tell me the players i did play.
Answer: You lost to another player from the same IP.
This is no coincidence.
John
Customer Support Team.
Still no satisfying answer for me.
So as in the danes case they seem to trie anything to steal money but
theres no system behind or any proove they can bring.They simply close
account and say you cheated . Bum,over.
This just doesnt make sense.
I give them the 500 bucks as a gift for the war against terrorism,they
really need it.
But all be warned ,THEY DO NOT PLAY there.
Wish you gl all
Joe
<!-- / message -->


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks



