Hey, any suggestions and opinions on https://playnokyc.com? I'm trying to do my best and keep it simple. The site is still in development.
Hey, any suggestions and opinions on https://playnokyc.com? I'm trying to do my best and keep it simple. The site is still in development.
First it seems like site loaded pretty fast, and if you keep the artwork light, as you have done so far, it should help keep the speed.
I see you mentioned reviews but there are none yet, but guess you didn't quite have any ready just yet. Also see the go link does not work for ltc, not sure if that is a mistake or just a placeholder to start.
Congrats and good luck, and it does have a clean kinda feel to it.
Rick
Universal4
I'm working on that. Everything takes a little bit of timeThank you!
For some reason the site returns a status 403 code on some SEO tools which might suggest an issue in the configuration somewhere - might be worth exploring as that may hinder your chances of getting the site indexed effectively.
Example: https://freetools.seobility.net/en/s...2F&crawltype=1
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
This is why I block bots.
Hi, UI looks good and site loaded pretty fast, you need to add more content and navigation in your website that we can give you some feedback.
Good luck!
In plans, thanks!