Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Angry affiliate player reports or the lack of

    Lack of advanced reports is a bummer. I like to know my signups; wagering activity etc. Some of the better affiliate software's show this info. Just ranting a little bit.. I hate when a player has large action and your unable to see there pending plays at particular affiliate programs. I'm talking sports betting here.

    Some affiliates like myself are willing to "hedge" the same bet to insure a nice payout either way especially during the super bowl not to mention the last day of the month.


    "Insert Finger here"

  2. #2
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Only one of my offshore books provides reporting down to bet/player level.

    It does make it very interesting sometimes (the last Baseball world series had a $50K swing pending on an over/under total) ... while today's Super Bowl was covered with any result due to the spread of bets.

    But - it's not a typical feature for European bookmakers which is the big action for us - so I can't say that I'm used to it.

    It is a nice feature - and the transparancy completely removes any question of shaving - but it's still "nice to have" rather than "essential" for us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •