Dear all GPWA members,
We are very excited to have partnered with GPWA and work with all you affiliates. I have been in the online gaming sector for years so I know the drill and basically we are here to help. Allow me to introduce myself and my team. My name is Simon Eaton and my background includes setting up VIP Profits and 9am.com affiliate program which became extremely popular in a short space of time for gambling affiliates.
Now I have teamed up with SPORTSBETTING.COM, RaceBook.com and win4real.com to run their affiliate program under EarnReal.com. My email address is simon@earnreal.com and I can be contacted if you have any questions or concerns regarding EarnReal.com.
Luis Aker is the affiliate administrator for EarnReal.com and can be contacted by emailing luis@earnreal.com. Contact him for any payment or technical issues.
We are a sportsbook, racebook, casino and poker affiliate program and our brands accept US players.
We offer from 25-40% commissions and you can signup by visiting http://www.earnreal.com
Best regards,
Simon


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks


Reply With Quote

