Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Will my bet365 link appear in their own language

    Hello,

    Hoping you can help, I have had a search around the web but cannot seem to find the answer, so am hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

    I'm providing a link for potential customer to sign up for a bet365, most are from the UK however judging from my webstats I am having a lot of traffic from Spain.

    If someone click my sign up to bet365 account link from another country, will the page appear in their language and will the offer be available to them?

    Again thanks in advanced

  2. #2
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Yes, it will be as you expect. No concern at bet365.
    And for national domains like bet365.es, it works fine too and multidomain-tracking is fine as well.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  3. #3
    Rudson is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Hello,

    Im not sure that you are right. I have my refer link with domain .com and its not working in other countries. For example if i will send my referlink bet365.com for guy from italy or spain he cannot register by my refer. I tried, but in Italy if somebody is coming to bet365 by my refer link, he have information that he should visit website via linka wit .it domain.

    So i have question. Its posible to have one referlink which will be avaible in all europe countries?

  4. #4
    iGamer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Hello,

    Hoping you can help, I have had a search around the web but cannot seem to find the answer, so am hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction.

    I'm providing a link for potential customer to sign up for a bet365, most are from the UK however judging from my webstats I am having a lot of traffic from Spain.

    If someone click my sign up to bet365 account link from another country, will the page appear in their language and will the offer be available to them?

    Again thanks in advanced
    Just use a VPN. Set your country as Spain then click your link and you will see what a Spanish user would see.

    I use NordVPN.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamer For This Useful Post:

    smokey (4 January 2017)

  6. #5
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for all replying, i've tried clicking my link from a VPN but it comes up as the English version. Its a shame it does not appear in their language as I haven't converted anyone from Spain yet and I'm sure it must be a deterrent. I appreciate they can change the language down the side or top but I can tell this landing page has a high bounce rate.

  7. #6
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    I'm providing a link for potential customer to sign up for a bet365, most are from the UK however judging from my webstats I am having a lot of traffic from Spain.
    Your site on English or Spanish language? As i know, many UK citizens live in Spain. May be this "spanish traffic" is UK citiznes who live in Spain? I am not sure that Spanish people visited English language sites. People from Holland or Finland or Denmark or Sweeden or Norway know English language very well. But Spanish...
    Check they browser language. Is it "ES" or "EN" ? If UK citizen live in Spain, he will be redirected to bet365.es domain. But i am not sure, that he may sign-up in bet365.es They must have Spanish "Número de DNI/NIE" for registration.

    p.s. you may post your aff.link here. I use VPN, and i have Spanish (Madrid) VPN server. I may check it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    smokey (5 January 2017)

  9. #7
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Thank you for all replying, i've tried clicking my link from a VPN but it comes up as the English version.
    Are you sure, that you use good VPN service? Some service have word "VPN" in they names, but they don't hide your real IP-adress.
    Give me your link, i will check it. I use good VPN service, because here in Russia we have total censorship now, and impossible to work without VPN.

  10. #8
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Your site on English or Spanish language? As i know, many UK citizens live in Spain. May be this "spanish traffic" is UK citiznes who live in Spain? I am not sure that Spanish people visited English language sites. People from Holland or Finland or Denmark or Sweeden or Norway know English language very well. But Spanish...
    Check they browser language. Is it "ES" or "EN" ? If UK citizen live in Spain, he will be redirected to bet365.es domain. But i am not sure, that he may sign-up in bet365.es They must have Spanish "Número de DNI/NIE" for registration.

    p.s. you may post your aff.link here. I use VPN, and i have Spanish (Madrid) VPN server. I may check it.
    Cheers for the reply, information is supplied in english, but it features a lot of spanish teams, hence why I assumed they may be legitiamte Spaniards, but you may be quite right about them being english speaking. It won't let me post the link on this forum because I haven't reached my quota of posts, so will try and post it in my next post.

  11. #9
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Are you sure, that you use good VPN service? Some service have word "VPN" in they names, but they don't hide your real IP-adress.
    Give me your link, i will check it. I use good VPN service, because here in Russia we have total censorship now, and impossible to work without VPN.
    I'm using the hidemyip windows 10 desktop program, but like you say it is a free version so may not be very good. Please see my link below:-

  12. #10
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    .

  13. #11
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Please see my link below:-
    Sorry, i don't see any link. You may post link like here xttp://yourbet365afflink

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    smokey (5 January 2017)

  15. #12
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    Looks like the moderator is waiting to approve it try xttp://www.bet365.com/dl/~offer?affiliate=365_558415

  16. #13
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Hello,
    Looks like the moderator is waiting to approve it try xttp://www.bet365.com/dl/~offer?affiliate=365_558415

    Hello. I think all work fine. Your link redirect to bet365.es with your affiliate ID.

    http://www.bet365.es/es/?forcelp=1&affiliate=365_558415#/HO/




  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

    smokey (6 January 2017)

  18. #14
    smokey is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ok thank you very much for all your help, its greatly appreciate

  19. #15
    NicoMontana's Avatar
    NicoMontana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I had no idea you could place /en/ to force a language despite geo! Thanks for a great tip!

  20. #16
    linhdqtg is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    For .es, I know it works. Could anyone confirm if .it works too ? (Btw, .gr doesn't work )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •