Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Question Crypto / FIAT payments for companies?

    Do you have any recommendations for a service that offers settlement of crypto transactions (incoming) with the option of conversion to FIAT and then bank transfer (IBAN) for companies?

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,452
    Thanks
    9,154
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I use crypto(.)com

    They're very reliable and their support agents are very responsive and helpful on live chat. They also offer physical cards to use, that have different rewards attached to them.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (1 December 2025)

  4. #3
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bonus View Post
    I use crypto(.)com

    They're very reliable and their support agents are very responsive and helpful on live chat. They also offer physical cards to use, that have different rewards attached to them.

    Thanks for info.

    BTW, do you use it as a company or private to accept crypto payments? How is conversion and sending converted crypto into FIAT to real bank accounts? Any issues?

  5. #4
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    That all depends on residency/jurisdiction ... and it depends on the company you want to onoard somewhere ... and it depends on transaction volume and again on source of funds which you have to proof sooner or later. Even it depends on the currency itself. As example u cant receive/exchange USDT at Kraken.com as resident of EEA but its awesome in other use cases

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (1 December 2025)

  7. #5
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for your comment.

    Yes, I mean business within the EEA. I am always curious about how to prove the source of income in crypto transactions, as many partners never want to or do not issue invoices for crypto, let alone provide any information about the business structure.

    I am referring to a solution where I receive payment in crypto, convert it, and transfer it to my company account. This way, every stage of the transaction is seamless — I have no problem with AML/KYC verification on my part, but I often have trouble obtaining such information from my business partners... for various reasons, I suppose.

  8. #6
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    My process for my crypto commissions has been simple(ish), but also depends upon the fees. For example, I have bitcoin pushed to a cold wallet. Last few I have done the following:

    1. Receive commissions to cold wallet
    2. Send from wallet to Coinbase
    3. Sell on Coinbase Pro for USD
    4. Withdrawal to bank

    That has been the cheapest over the last year, anyway. For a brief period Paypal had no fees and I moved it for free there.
    SlotsOnFire.com — Online Slots Database | 34,000+ Games, RTP & Reviews

  9. #7
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpins View Post
    Thanks for your comment.
    Yes, I mean business within the EEA. I am always curious about how to prove the source of income in crypto transactions, as many partners never want to or do not issue invoices for crypto, let alone provide any information about the business structure.

    Well, whats coming crypto-wise in 2026 for EEA businesses and private person will be a huge headache.
    New "crypto laws", reporting obligations, verification processes, automated reports etc etc ...

    To stay more or less a little compliant, for future request. I would issue a credit note/pro forma invoice by myself with payer data and i would store this with sending and receiving wallet address and probably transaction hash.

    Anyway, best solution and more importand then ever before, move your ass officially to a tax residency with a territorial tax-regime, obey 180 day rules and enjoy (income/corporate) tax free life

  10. #8
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,452
    Thanks
    9,154
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpins View Post
    Thanks for info.

    BTW, do you use it as a company or private to accept crypto payments? How is conversion and sending converted crypto into FIAT to real bank accounts? Any issues?
    I use it only for personal reasons and I've never had any problems converting/sending crypto. Also, converting crypto into fiat and then sending it through to my bank account, is simple and straightforward.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (3 December 2025)

  12. #9
    tufty is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    Anyway, best solution and more importand then ever before, move your ass officially to a tax residency with a territorial tax-regime, obey 180 day rules and enjoy (income/corporate) tax free life
    Sound advice with the rise of the totalitarian state in the EU and UK particularly. Every frigging transaction from a centralised exchange will be reported to your autocratic Western regime.

  13. #10
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    Kraken is very affordable as well, with a small monthly fee all buy/sell/with are free

    But yes an intermediate wallet is recommended still to avoid any exchange flagging you, I lost my Coinbase account early on getting affiliate payments direct,
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to allfreechips For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (3 December 2025)

  15. #11
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    USDT is not accepted from EU+ countries anywhere, not just at Kraken. I am working with them a lot (nothing about affiliate business; I am providing them liquidity) and you have to be careful with playing with gambling money there. Otherwise the money there are safer than at a bank. I think that with Kraken and Revolut anyone should keep good relations. Also Kraken will have a bank licence in the USA soon(TM).

    There are countries where for being tax resident one does not even need to stay for 180 days. No, I will not write what to do and how. Because I hate lazy people who want to have everything prepared and because even those small tax paradises are harder and harder to do and will be even harder and harder in future. Expatriation taxes will be a norm and that is not the last thing. In the end data from the border crossings of significant countries will be shared and then really the only option will be to stay half a year in some ****-hole + proving tax residency by other steps like having a child in that ****-hole etc. As a collateral damage the spying will get to a monstrous level in a decade or so. So paradoxically now the only rational option is to move to a ****-hole (even when it is not necessary yet so much) and start preparing for that to happen. Because each action causes counteraction. Once the tax totality is finished, the so called capitalism, that needs both grey and black economy will crumble.

    Anyone who is betting his life on living in the 1st world is doing a painful suicide. Because when the excrement hits the fan, it will be the worst place to be at.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (3 December 2025)

  17. #12
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for all the comments.

    To sum up, it seems that Kraken or Crypto (com) should be fine, but you always have to keep the paperwork in mind (signed contract, pro forma invoice, hash code for transactions, etc.).

    In addition, it is best to use an intermediary wallet (avoid direct transfers from partners) to avoid being flagged.

    Ultimately, payments: crypto - fiat - bank transfer, should be fine.

  18. #13
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    You might want to think about opening a second bank account to receive the payments as well. Just in case red flags get raised and you end up getting your main account locked.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    FreeSpins (3 December 2025)

  20. #14
    FreeSpins's Avatar
    FreeSpins is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 274 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Furthermore, it seems quite obvious that a different crypto address should be used for each incoming transaction (generate a new one each time).

  21. #15
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 719 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    There are countries where for being tax resident one does not even need to stay for 180 days. No, I will not write what to do and how. Because I hate lazy people who want to have everything prepared and because even those small tax paradises are harder and harder to do and will be even harder and harder in future. Expatriation taxes will be a norm and that is not the last thing. In the end data from the border crossings of significant countries will be shared and then really the only option will be to stay half a year in some ****-hole + proving tax residency by other steps like having a child in that ****-hole etc. As a collateral damage the spying will get to a monstrous level in a decade or so. So paradoxically now the only rational option is to move to a ****-hole (even when it is not necessary yet so much) and start preparing for that to happen. Because each action causes counteraction. Once the tax totality is finished, the so called capitalism, that needs both grey and black economy will crumble.

    Anyone who is betting his life on living in the 1st world is doing a painful suicide. Because when the excrement hits the fan, it will be the worst place to be at.
    explain again please. except the spying part, there will be no need for spying in 10 years, the changing goverment rules and our second-to-second mobile connection will give more data then George Orwell couldnt dream of.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  22. #16
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    Idk what I should explain. Mobile data provide nothing provable. I am for example not using registered simcards or phones. In theory with a lot of costs they could somehow get my data, but for sure not all data of all people. I am not even using phone with inserted simcard most of the time (I live far from mobile signal, but if there is a valid reason to be afraid that someone is spying on me already I can stop using it right away). Ultimately yes, they will get data from most people, but it will not be the important ones. Btw. I am using roamless esim installed on 5ber physical esim module. I can only recommend both things, surely you leave a trace somewhere, but if a government in country X wants to know about their citizens or people living in the country most likely I am out. If Mossad goes after me I am doomed as everyone. Roamless is great because one just tops up and it works anywhere in the world without activation, buying some plans etc.


    Right now the border controls are not synced to some broader data of countries. And for sure not between countries. I have a lot of evidence about it. E.g. in mercosul/mercosur, where I travel a lot even the same border police have chaos in it. The typo that they made when I first time went to Argentina always appears in the system and they have to fix it. In other countries they are not able to pair my identity of ID card and passport, so I exist as two distinct people. In one country they are not able to pair even my 2 passports from the same country.

    But this will change.

    Thinking that datamining from phones is easy is the hoax. It is not that easy on mass scale.

    Many things technically possible are stopped by data protection or thank god by incompetence. But the system at borders will change soon I suspect. There is a pressure from 2 sides. From the taxes and then this refugee crisis/hysteria everywhere.

    If I have to explain something else pls specify.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  23. #17
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Depends on where you are however we use Bull Bitcoin
    https://www.bullbitcoin.com/
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  24. #18
    Nargil's Avatar
    Nargil is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2026
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpins View Post
    Furthermore, it seems quite obvious that a different crypto address should be used for each incoming transaction (generate a new one each time).
    Yeh, this will be a problem with Kraken. Whenever you send a transaction from your wallet to Kraken, they will freeze the payment until you verify that the address where the payment came from is yours.

    Normally this is just a click of a button, but if you do this 15 times a month with 15 different addresses, then that might cause trouble. So I do stick with the same address personally that I use only as a bridge from client to Kraken.

    Treat Kraken as your bank account from now on with all the MICA laws that have been talked about here. It's going to be quite a headache.

    And yes, you will need an invoice for everything. And yes, I am having issues with some of the clients as well as they do not want to provide invoice details. Oftentimes (I think anyway) they provide me with some random name and random address and, well, as long as I am in good faith, I don't care. If they are from outside of EU that is. Within EU this is a no go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •