Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default Groupartners - Tusk Casino MIA

    Hi All

    I have been promoting Tusk Casino for many years and recently I got locked out of my affiliate account.

    I tried to find a contact email but could only find a webform on the Groupartners website.

    Typed my whole message, pressed send and got an error saying email can't be sent.

    Went to Tusk Casino itself, same story , tried to complete their email form. Again it couldn't send due to an unforseen error.

    Does anyone have a valid email address for these guys or know of any problems with them at the moment as I am about to pull them from my sites but want to give them the benefit of the doubt first.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,976
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,294 Times in 5,978 Posts

    Default

    I checked and we did not have very much on them either.

    I took a minute and tried the form at groupartners also and it failed on my side as well.

    Will send you a pm

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Topboss (18 July 2025)

  4. #3
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 746 Posts

    Default

    The only email I have is contact@groupartners.com however not hopeful they will reply. It is an email used to contact us.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    Topboss (30 July 2025)

  6. #4
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Thanks John, but this one comes back as undeliverable too.

    Its time to blacklist these guys.

  7. #5
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 746 Posts

    Default

    Hi Topboss, Darrell here, John's business partner. Totally agree, time to blacklist them! These programs are so frustrating. Just posted a "rant" about them. Seems to be getting worse.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  8. #6
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I hear you Darrell.

    They are just time wasters - I don't think I ever actually made any money from them as the account was always in the negative and now I need to waste time pulling them.

    I am getting to the point of insisting on prepayments before putting up new casinos!

  9. #7
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,354
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,103
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    I just saw that my account is locked as well, and no one is responding to emails… time to blacklist indeed!


    In most cases, this means the company has decided to stop paying affiliate accounts with active players, effectively “shaving” them. Meanwhile, the team goes silent, waiting to see what happens. The longer they keep things in limbo, the more money they can make from the affiliates they’ve cut off, and unfortunately, this "tactic" is all too common.

    Even the contact form on their site is not working - https://groupartners.com/#contact-us
    "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later."

    It's a shame!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •