I was just looking to buy a .co.uk extension for a microgaming site, and no matter where I look i cannot find the extension .co.uk. Did they stop allowing registrations for this extension?
I was just looking to buy a .co.uk extension for a microgaming site, and no matter where I look i cannot find the extension .co.uk. Did they stop allowing registrations for this extension?
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
I just googled buy .co.uk domains and xxhttps://www.123-reg.co.uk was the first one that came up. Tested it out and you can get them there. Maybe its the registrars you're trying that don't sell them?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
It was godaddy. I'm surprised they don't have the,. Thanks renee
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Renee (27 April 2014)
edgarf76 (24 April 2014)
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
edgarf76 (24 April 2014)
try name.com they are the Mercedes of domains while Godaddy is a nice Honda.
They might be priced higher than godaddy, but don't care as they have the highest quality of user interface
+ you can buy there .co.uk
Cheers,
Derrick
edgarf76 (24 April 2014)
Godaddy still sell them [extensions on the left].
![]()
edgarf76 (24 April 2014)
I think godaddy is pushing these new extensions too much like .guru, and all those
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
SEO wise,
international domains that get exposer are: .com .net and .org (don't even bother with .co .mobi .anynewBS
for local SEO it's highly important to have your local country domain such as .co.uk for uk traffic on search.
Hope this helps.
Derrick
That's Derrick I'm beginning to target uk slots. But I didn't see the .co.uk on godaddy when I looked again. I have to call them the screen shot is in euros, they may not want to sell that ext to the us
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
I buy .co.uk on: name.com .