Have any of the bookies I work with got any Royal Ascot betting offers ready yet?
Creating this mini site http://www.thebookiesoffers.co.uk/bl...-2013-betting/ so want to start getting the offers added ASAP
Have any of the bookies I work with got any Royal Ascot betting offers ready yet?
Creating this mini site http://www.thebookiesoffers.co.uk/bl...-2013-betting/ so want to start getting the offers added ASAP
Will be in touch as soon as we have anything for you
thebookiesoffers (5 June 2013)
I'd be surprised if we see any real offers before this time next week tbh mate.
I've been tracking offers at some of the major bookies for a while for one of my sites and it seems like they always wait until the last possible moment to post them.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
been discussing today - will PM you later
thebookiesoffers (6 June 2013)
It's more difficult to get offers out for Ascot than Cheltenham as the final declarations are a lot later (at most 5 days before each race) and running plans of the big names are a lot less certain. The backlash if a bookie did an offer around a horse that went for another race would be horrific (pricing NRNB would create horrible Antepost markets), and extra places can't be worked out until final fields are in as it's impossible to work out the cost until then (I realise I'm possibly preaching to the converted here, but for the benefit of other readers) - I'd expect retention or specific acquisition offers to start kicking in from Thursday 13th onwards. Obviously any change to signup bonuses is a completely different matter.
Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel
Laddies have just stuck up an offer mate - it's pretty good one too (money back if your horse is second in any race). BTW, I'm tracking all the offers for the bookies I work with here if you want to double check whats out there.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Paddy Power are doing Money Back all losers (cash, not free bets!) if Animal Kingdom wins the Queen Anne on Tuesday - http://www.paddypower.com/racing/fut...en-anne-stakes
Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel