A months subscription at Majestic is much cheaper than a months subscription at Semrush. Do you think Majestic is a good link tool ?
Or is it better to invest money in Semrush?
A months subscription at Majestic is much cheaper than a months subscription at Semrush. Do you think Majestic is a good link tool ?
Or is it better to invest money in Semrush?
As a link tool, Majestic is a lot better in my opinion. Would say a must-have tool.
I don't think Semrush is worth investing. Would recommend Ahrefs if you are looking for an SEO tool.
I would personally stick with using Semrush. Sure it's more expensive, but in the long run, it'll be worth your every penny. It has a more diverse list of features compared to Majestic from this comparison table of their lists of features: https://comparisons.financesonline.c...tic-vs-semrush
Try it for only a month and see how you go.
Thats a hard question to answer as both i would say are used for different things.
As stated above Majestic is a great tool when reviewing and analyzing effectiveness of links and or your backlink profile. Semrush is a more general SEO tool help with finding and tracking keywords and implementing your SEO strategy.
Ideally you should be using both
Majestic is better tool for analysing backlink profile, but SEMrush offers other features that Majestic doesn't have.
If you don't have a budget for both of the tools, I would suggest looking into Ahrefs. Ahrefs sits pretty much in the middle.
Seems like everyone has varied opinion. Majestic and semrush are both good. Ahrefs bridges the gap between those two tools.
I personally use majestic and ahrefs.
i personally prefer semrush , maybe i am bias
I think both are useful tools, But Specially I like semrush.
I am using ahrefs and Majestic, but I'll cancel my Majestic sub cause ahrefs does a way better job. Semrush imho too oldschool![]()
They are both junk and way out on analysis.. the only one i use is ahrefs.. not perfect but the best out there
One more vote to Ahrefs.
Ahrefs is the superior tool if you're a professional. Majestic has it's uses as well for offpage-SEO.
Majestic for backlinks research, Semrush for keywords research. And you can save your money purchasing Ahrefs for both.
SEMRush is a horrible tool for backlink research, but pretty great at traffic estimations and additional keyword research.
Ahrefs does a pretty good job at combining the traffic and keyword data like you get in SEMRush and the backlink analysis that you get from Majestic for $99/m.
Bare in mind there are limits with the basic plan of 25 domain lookups per day and only ranking keywords shown up to position 20 so might be worth taking the next tier plan depending on your needs.
Cheapest overall solution would be SEMRush + Majestic if you’ve got the money. Alternatively using SEMRush extensively for one month, gathering all your keywords / info and then switching to Majestic to help build backlinks.
https://www.betcode.org.uk - The top promo codes for the betting industry including exclusive codes and offers.
I think that the best choice will be to invest money in Ahrefs. It's the best tool now. There are good backlink info and keyword tool which shows difficult of keywords and how many links you need to get in top 3. I have used Majestic, Semrush and Ahrefs and now I using just Ahrefs and that's all.
wansing05 (20 August 2019)