Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default Now Full Tilt can't pay non-US players?

    I made a small withdrawal at Full Tilt a couple of days ago. It usually arrives via Moneybookers within seconds so when it hadn't arrived two days later, I dropped FT an e-mail, asking for a status.

    This is their reply:

    "Unfortunately we are currently experiencing delays in processing your withdrawal request. We understand the importance of receiving your funds in a timely manner and are working as a priority to minimise these delays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

    Not sure if this really means 'hang on a few days' or 'we can't make any payments and don't know when we will be able to.'

  2. #2
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Update on this. I asked FT if they have any idea how long this delay is likely to be. This is their reply: "Unfortunately at this time we cannot confirm an exact timeframe for the processing of your withdrawal transaction."

    I had no idea non-US players were unable to withdraw any funds. I thought it only affected US players. Has this been reported widely or am I the last to know?

    FT are still accepting deposits so this is kinda rogue, to me.

  3. #3
    Imperator's Avatar
    Imperator is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Im my opinion full tilt won't survive. Poker stars is much stronger and can handle it but full tilt is strugling. I heard rumors about a possible buyout of fulltilt from a vegas casino. Its only rumor though...

  4. #4
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Im my opinion full tilt won't survive. Poker stars is much stronger and can handle it but full tilt is strugling. I heard rumors about a possible buyout of fulltilt from a vegas casino. Its only rumor though...
    Would make sense, especially with the talk of making online poker legal in the US but only licensing to current land based casinos. It would be the best of both worlds if say, MGM (or whoever) bought them - not only are they an existing US casino licencee but they would also have an established online poker brand with EU licences. It would probably get snapped up!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. #5
    Imperator's Avatar
    Imperator is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 36 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    yes, I heard one of the casinos wanted to get them, but I can't remember which one. Fulltilt already has a huge US player db that the casino can utilize once everything gets legal

  6. #6
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    yes, I heard one of the casinos wanted to get them, but I can't remember which one. Fulltilt already has a huge US player db that the casino can utilize once everything gets legal
    It might be worth finding out who is likely to grab them and buy a couple of shares in the casinos parent company
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •