Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Expert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Default Selling Affiliate Account

    Hi. I need quick cash to support my new project.
    I'm selling my top program's affiliate account for a low price.
    I can write program's name to serious members via pm.
    Program is facing US. Player value is high.

    Account Earnings:

    October 2012 : $9,002
    November 2012 : $3,513
    December 2012 : $8,765

    January 2013 : $ 4,800
    February 2013 : $ 7,364
    March 2013 : $ 3,375
    April 2013 : $ 9,000
    May 2013 : $ 7,726
    June 2013 : $ 2,153
    July 2013 : $11,613

    Last 10 Month: $67,311 ($6700/month)

    I wait that in next 10 months, it'll generate more than $50k.. and will continue.

    I'll sell it for only $30k. So it'll be a good deal for you.

    Only serious buyers can pm me.

  2. #2
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    A bit of topic, but is it allowed to sell a affiliate account? Do the companies just change all details of your account to someone else? And then you keep all the players from that account?

  3. #3
    Expert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    All the players and earnings transfer to the new owner. So they own the whole account.
    Most programs allow it, because they want to help two of their affiliates, of course they get approval from both parts first.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •