Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    starfish is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Gold Vip Cash is not paying commission

    Hello,

    Does someone ever had a problem with Gold Vip Cash?

    We have promote them for a months and we make some commission of $300. It's not that much, but we earned it. They would not pay us from unknown reasons, even after writing to them few times and chatting via Skype.

    Stay away from this Gold Vip Cash!

    Here is a one chat record with their rep David. This was 2 months ago, and as of today, we didn't receive our commission, which is even increased.

    Me: 20:23:12

    Hello David

    I'm very dissappointed with Gold Vip Club in all aspects. You didn't payout our commission after few our requests, didn't reply on our emails. Our players has many complaints about GVC, and after all we're still promoting you. My colleagues who are working with merchants complain me that they are not receiving responses from you and asked me to contact you about paying out our commission. So, I'm asking you last time about status of that. If you think that we can continue our cooperation (which was very good in first few months), pay us our commission, otherwise, you don't need to pay us, but we'll blacklist your casino and announce our experience with you as casino and affiliate program. I think that we can solve this problem on another way. Thanks,

    As a proof, please look at the comments below:
    PM me for a links

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:18:03
    whats that?

    Me: 20:26:34
    What part in not clear?

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:27:48
    I didint check

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:27:58
    what you want me to read?

    Me: 20:28:17
    player's comments

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:28:31
    One moment

    Me: 20:28:37
    ok

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:32:20
    whats that bullshit

    Me: 20:32:43
    i don't know

    Me: 20:32:55
    i asked you about our commission

    Me: 20:33:54
    our girls from customer service are wrote you 10 times and nobody replied, i don't want to bother anymore with you guys, so let me know are you going to pay not

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:34:20
    what are you talking about ?

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:34:24
    to pay what ?

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:34:28
    and this is a bullshit thread

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:34:33
    on your forum

    Me: 20:34:38
    hello?

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:34:49
    hello what ?

    Me: 20:34:49
    first, i'm not talking about "bullshit"

    Me: 20:35:03
    i'm talking about commission we earned promoting gold vip club

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:35:19
    Whats your ID ?

    Me: 20:35:25
    second, we asked you kindly dozen times about that in past several months

    Me: 20:35:32
    i really don't know what to say anymore

    Me: 20:35:33
    ****

    Me: 20:35:46
    from april till now

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:35:55
    Let me check, Who have you spoke with, be sure no1 needs your money we pay over 1mil amonth to our partners

    Me: 20:36:28
    Maria spoke with Goldvipclub user over Skype

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:37:02
    I see, your account is approved and status pending for payment details hmm

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:37:08
    You Spoke with David

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:37:19
    he got all approved waiting for payment Details.

    Me: 20:38:27
    do you have a moneybookers?

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:38:54
    No we dont work with Money bookers yet sorry.

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:39:11
    and please remove goldvipclub from your website

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:39:26
    I dont like people talking bullshit do not advertise us we dont need your traffic

    Me: 20:39:34
    ok, not a problem

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:39:36
    send your payment detail's to admin [at] goldvipclub.com

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:39:37
    thanks

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:39:39
    bye

    Me: 20:39:51
    it was sent already 20 days ago

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:40:42
    Well please resend if you want money if not keep complaning that your 300$ is been riped :P

    David - GoldVipClub.com: 20:40:44
    shame

    Me: 20:41:14
    ok, this conversation is going to all affiliate forums anyway

    Me: 20:41:21
    and $300 is expected asap

    Me: 20:41:24
    bye

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to starfish For This Useful Post:

    Viriatu (24 March 2010)

  3. #2
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,682
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  4. #3
    gamblingbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    WOW - I know David and that he has a weird attitude sometimes but that is over the top. I believe you will be paid in the end but better to move far away from them afterwards...

  5. #4
    arisoftnet's Avatar
    arisoftnet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    232
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    We have promote them for a months and we make some commission of $300. It's not that much, but we earned it.
    You know , i have been reading from many of you that i made the X amount of comission but is not that much! Well let me tell you something we all that we run descent websites we burst our ass to make THEIR BRANDS a SUCCESS so even 1cent if we earn for them they have the obligation to pay us that cent no matter what!

  6. #5
    stgeorge is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Location
    Various
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 95 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Anyone had a reply from these guys of late?

    Seems like they are making a point of ignoring us...

  7. #6
    gamblingbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge View Post
    Anyone had a reply from these guys of late?

    Seems like they are making a point of ignoring us...
    They are ignoring each and everyone

  8. #7
    Viriatu is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2008
    Location
    The farm
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 44 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    wow pieces of trash... the tone used and the lack of respect is absurd i also have been having some hard time with some bullshit brands i made the mistake to promote... valuable lessons to be learned...
    Casino Bonus - O melhor guia de bónus de casino online em Português!

  9. #8
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Gold VIP is an organized online criminal organization and they know it. Too scared to leave their own country LMAO.

    The public record is clear on this but you did good by not having nor giving out your moneybookers account number. Another good lesson learned IMO.



    greek39
    Greek39

  10. #9
    starfish is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    We haven't heard anything from them!

  11. #10
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    We haven't heard anything from them!
    A good chance you likely won't except for the occasional spam email. I would be careful and distance yourself from this program.

    I feel for you taking a loss but Gold Vip is not a program you want to be dealing with. They are bad for you and bad for players IMO.

    The decision is yours good luck!

    greek39
    Greek39

  12. #11
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I have pointed out this thread to them and hope they respond soon so I dont have to write up a rogue page on them and their casino.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    pgaming (25 March 2010)

  14. #12
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post
    I have pointed out this thread to them and hope they respond soon so I dont have to write up a rogue page on them and their casino.
    Start writing lol they are very rogue one of worst IMO.

    greek39
    Greek39

  15. #13
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Start writing lol they are very rogue one of worst IMO.
    Indeed but I just don't have time unless its a very serious offense such as not paying affiliates. Because when I write up a rogue page on a casino it really hits Google hard. I just finished my rogue page on Jackpot Heaven and its already on page one of Google when searching for "Jackpot Heaven rogue "

    I put a lot of effort into making sure the crooks are avoided. So ill give these guys a few days and then I will write up the page.

    Cheers
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    pgaming (26 March 2010)

  17. #14
    gamblingbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Although we were not yet paid, I can say that we were contacted today by msn with a promise to be paid by moneybookers asap.

    I'll post it here once we receive payment.

  18. #15
    stgeorge is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Location
    Various
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 95 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Seems like deja vu. This is the same treatment we have been given. We have sent email upon email, had chat sessiosn thta end up nowhere etc. Now it's three weeks since our last response and we are nowhere.

    Gold VIP owe us $3000 to the end of last month and 1500 so far for this month.

    In eight years in this industry I have never been give the runaround like this.

    The phone numebr on the affiliate site doesnlt work, and their call centre people clearly have been instructed to tell affiliates to email and that's that.

    I hate being help for a fool.

  19. #16
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Gold VIP owe us $3000 to the end of last month and 1500 so far for this month.
    Not surprising they are one of the worst programs to deal with IMO. Bad for players as well. I called them not long ago regarding a different matter. Whoever I was speaking with must have been using some good METH. I was told to F off called various sorts of names etc...

    They went one about there was nothing I could do and the issue I was having would continue. Well anyway I put my plan into action never heard from them since LMAO.

    JMO

    greek39
    Greek39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •