SiGMA Europe is taking place 11-14 November at the Mediterranean Maritime Hub (MMH) in Malta.
Anthony, and I will all be there, and we will be giving out copies of the GPWA Times Magazine and Casino City's iGaming Pocket Directory. If you will be there, please stop by Stand 2052 and say hello.
The actual exhibition takes place Tuesday to Thursday, November 12th to 14th. On Monday, the 11th, a drinks reception takes place at the Grand Hotel Excelsior from 18:00 to 22:00 and and pre-registration opens there starting at 7:00.
For more information, visit sigma.world/europe.
Also, Issue 60 of the GPWA Times Magazine features a schedule of SiGMA Europe Networking Events.
This is a huge event with over 500 exhibitors. We've grouped the exhibitors by the type of products and services they offer and have a page on the Gaming Meets website that lists the more that 80 affiliate programs with stands:
www.gamingmeets.com/event/sigma-europe-2024/category/online-gaming/affiliate-marketing/
I want to give a special shout out to the 18 GPWA Sponsor programs that I know have stands at the event:
1xBet Partners, 2RBO Affiliates, 7StarsPartners, Ace Revenue, Alpha Affiliates, BC.Game Affiliates, Boomerang Partners, Campeon Affiliates, FortuneJack Partners, G.Partners, KNG Partners, Mate Affiliates, MioMedia, PIN-UP Partners, Playfina Partners, Revsharks, Royal Partners and WOW Partners.
The list above links to the GPWA sponsor program page for each exhibitor, which includes their stand number at the SiGMA Europe event.
Anthony and I hope to see you in Malta!
Michael


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

