Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default has anyone used fiver for graphics or logos

    Has anyone ever used fiver for graphics or logos?

    If so I wouldn't mind a few recommendations. I got a client or two that need logos or other graphics done.

    I have a few ideas of things to try and instead of investing a lot of time and money into the project I figured this might be a decent way to see whether the ideas will fly.

    Also, I am often not satisfied with the first revision or two of logo work, so I figured this was a more economical way of deciding which way to go with the ideas.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Last edited by universal4; 16 June 2013 at 8:21 pm. Reason: spelling
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  2. #2
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    I have used fiverr for many gigs including this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4DICkN5sA

    For professional logo's I have a guy I use which costs between $10-15 with some real good quality simple logo's. Fiverr I am sure will produce some good logo's for you as well.

    Only recently started using Fiverr but it is good source to build clean white hat links, social bookmark and promote your site on. For $5 you can not really go wrong. However if you see 1,000 links for $5 stay clear from them as you get what you pay for.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  3. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Simon,

    Drop me a pm with your recommendation for logos, $10-$15 isn't bad when they come with a personal recommendation.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  4. #4
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Hey Rick, I can do your logos for you for at a rate of $10 to $20. Here is some of my work - https://99designs.com/users/1043849

  5. #5
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I have used someone that is pretty good. I will PM you his link.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  6. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Robin, and edgar I just saw the pm come in.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  7. #7
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,354
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,103
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    We regularly use fiver but not for graphics or logos. Can be a great resource!

  8. #8
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Bit of a tangent, but I once ordered some 'icons' from a designer on PPH and he basically just took full size photos of the type of thing I wanted and then shrank them to the size I wanted - didn't even bother to crop them if the proportions were wrong, lol.

    I think regardless of what platform you use you're always going to find duffs - that's where recommendations come in.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  9. #9
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Odesk could be worth considering too, but as with all those sites the feedback is key.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  10. #10
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Thanks Simon,

    Drop me a pm with your recommendation for logos, $10-$15 isn't bad when they come with a personal recommendation.

    Rick
    Universal4
    PM sent with contact info and a sample of a logo he did for me.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to eaton2003 For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (6 June 2013)

  12. #11
    Tony is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 131 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    I use The Logo Creator $30 worth but you can get logo programs from here http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0...form%3DWindows from $30 to $60 if you don't mind designing it your self

  13. #12
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,978
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    If I planned on doing them myself, I would use Adobe products like Illustrator and Photoshop.

    There are often times when the ideas I have for logos are outside the scope of what I am able to do with those programs.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  14. #13
    Believe is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Can people please pm me a contact for someone who can make logos for $10-$20? Also with an example of some of their work.

    Really appreciate it.

    Thanks

  15. #14
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Just sent you a PM @believe. He did the Poker Logo I have as my aviator.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  16. #15
    Believe is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hey thanks for that.

    In your opinion will he make something better quality than what I have currently on my site? Or is his work very similar?

    Thanks again, appreciate it

  17. #16
    Believe is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Sorry and my current logo is here.

    http://www.casinobonusgaming.com

  18. #17
    Tony is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 131 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    You missed the point Rick those programs have a lot of templates, slogan and tagline generator, text and images designed for logos, that you can get ideas and then modify them with Photoshop

  19. #18
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Believe View Post
    Hey thanks for that.

    In your opinion will he make something better quality than what I have currently on my site? Or is his work very similar?

    Thanks again, appreciate it
    Which is your site? I just checked the site review section and this thread and didn't see it. Shoot me a PM and let me know. Also check out his examples of fiverr and the work he did for me.
    Last edited by edgarf76; 16 June 2013 at 10:58 pm. Reason: spelling correction
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •