Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Maria678 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    71
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Sites dropped out of index

    Hello guys,

    Few days ago a lot of me sites dropped out of index. After PR update, most of them had PR4 (PR2 previously). I don't know why this has happened.

    Has anybody had this problem? What do you think?

    P.S. Happy New Year everybody!
    My blog www.gambling-link-ads.com/blog
    Gambling Link Ads. More information www.gambling-link-ads.com

  2. #2
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    A spammy link network or two was knocked out.

  3. #3
    wettFORM.AT's Avatar
    wettFORM.AT is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    happy new year!
    have you checked your google webmaster tools if there are any information about manual spam actions?
    could you please let me know your domains so that I can have a look?
    WETTFORMAT
    https://wettformat.com
    Wett Tipps, Wettanbieter, Wettbonus

  4. #4
    LotusAffiliates is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Google kicked thousands of casino affiliates domains and some online casino sites in past few months. Its difficult to give you any information not knowing your circumstances. I would suggest you to check webmasters tools for any manual spam action taken by Google or even better if you provide us website URL.

  5. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,959
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Well your signature explains it all. You do shady business (Google thinks it and Google is both judge and executor). If anyone from the Google raters sees the gambling link exchange/sales, anything connected is deep in shithole.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 January 2014), grem (2 January 2014), RacingJim (2 January 2014)

  7. #6
    kristal_cm's Avatar
    kristal_cm is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hey Maria,

    If you want to read more about link schemes check out Google's page here ...."Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link" can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results.

    There is lots of information available online about best SEO practices but I think the most important thing is to understand your market inside out as a GAMING SEO Service Provider and use content marketing techniques to promote your business. Attend conferences, write white papers, ppc, advertorials and case studies in internet marketing magazines etc. I can understand it is a difficult market to penetrate but hey ho, its a long term strategy at the end of the day.

    What not to do...
    Do not spam webmasters and gaming operators with emails - bear in mind they receive lots of such emails a day and they usually get deleted IMMEDIATELY.
    Do not use a gmail address - it simply looks unprofessional
    Watch out for your email address being posted here.

    Anyways, that's my bit for the day.

    Good luck!






    Kristal Camilleri Murison

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kristal_cm For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 January 2014)

  9. #7
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,959
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    I tend to disagree. I would say "if you do blackhat, do not be idiot". What you do is something that
    1. does not work for long time
    2. if it works you must be well aware you will be caught and count with it

    To ask on forum "oh geez what happened to me, I have 100% unlegit biz and now I was slashed down" is like to be surprised after being hit by car while crossing on red signal.

    Btw. I think OP is only trying to make some linkbuilding with signature plus hopes someone would be interested in his crappy "SEO service".
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 January 2014)

  11. #8
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I tend to disagree. I would say "if you do blackhat, do not be idiot". What you do is something that
    1. does not work for long time
    2. if it works you must be well aware you will be caught and count with it

    To ask on forum "oh geez what happened to me, I have 100% unlegit biz and now I was slashed down" is like to be surprised after being hit by car while crossing on red signal.

    Btw. I think OP is only trying to make some linkbuilding with signature plus hopes someone would be interested in his crappy "SEO service".
    110% agree.

  12. #9
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 January 2014)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •