-
12 January 2012, 7:17 am
#1
Class 1 Casino resurface as Queen Vegas Casino?
I've just recieved a few promo emails from Queen Vegas Casino sent to email addresses that we used as seeds at Class 1 Casino. These email addresses were set-up just for Class 1 Casino.
Either these guys sold their database to Queen Vegas or they have re-branded themselves and transferred all the player data into the new casino and now trying to promote... Personally, I think the latter.
Considering how Class 1 stopped taking bets from players after we noticed no activity and the fact that they took 3 weeks before notifying us of their imminent closure , I strongly suggest you steer clear from Queen Vegas!!
Beware guys!! (use it, don't use it)
If anyone has some information on Queen Vegas, please post!
Cheers
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules