Hi!
Yes, there's obviously been a lot of talk about backlinks, but this is one topic I couldn't find. Even Google itself wasn't too precise this time. Hope I can get some nice feedback from here as I've studied SEO a lot but am still pretty confused about the whole backlink scene.
So I've got a site that's only 6 months old with basically zero proper backlinks but still getting higher on results almost every day. However I'm assuming I'm not going to rank very high without backlinks, no matter how good quality the content is. So at the moment I'm taking steps to buying backlinks. I think it makes no sense to buy ****** backlinks from Fiverr so I'm thinking of buying like 2-5 high-quality backlinks from big sites (to my level), which means like Authority Score 60+.
Still I can't quite figure out if it's worth it. They cost a lot, they're not related to gambling and obviously there will be a lot of other links, from both iGaming and other fields. Can it be worth it?
If not, what should I buy then? What confuses me the most is that people keep saying that backlinks are mandatory but at the same time, one might think a giant like Google already in 2022 could pretty easily detect backlinks that are bought and give them zero value? But wouldn't that mean almost any backlink in our niche, who is going to link to a competitor lol?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



