This is something I've always been interested in and Googling this I often find conflicting information, is perhaps someone could answer from their own experience.
Does a 301 redirect of a domain related to a different niche actually (or potentially) help?
I'll give a couple of examples of what I am referring to.
Example 1.
A domain name previously associated with a something like a student organization. Has a number of links from reputable local news sources, not in any way related to gambling. Doesn't have any intentional spam links and doesn't appear to have any obviously toxic ones.
Example 2.
A domain previously used for a local music news / blog website. Has a lot of links, some of them spammy, some of them probably toxic, but others from good reputable websites and ~5% are even related to gambling.
Would (or can) redirecting domains like that (one or both) help a website from the gambling niche?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

