Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default GPWA cert program not paying

    I have GPWA certified program that is not paying me.

    I have been jerked around by the guy running this program for several months now.

    I was first told the minim wire payment was $500... as soon as I reached $500 and wanted paid I was told the "New" minim wire payment $750...
    Now after I reached about $1000 owed to me the program tells me (the day after payments were supposed to go out) that the "New" minim wire is now $2600 (anybody wanna bet the minim would go to $3500 as soon as my balance reached $2600....)

    I stopped sending them traffic last month after they did not pay me.

    What I would like to know is what can/will the GPWA do to help me get paid?

  2. #2
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Since the only moderated section is the staff announcements area I don't check for moderated posts in the backend very often. Sorry about the delay.

    If you can email me details I'll follow up with our contact at the program (affiliateID, program name, relevant communication you've had with them, and the timeframe of the earnings and policy changes). You can email it to me at ReplaceThis@gpwa.org ("ReplaceThis" is to avoid email harvesters -- email is "steven@").
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  3. #3
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I am so sorry your not getting paid and that does seem rather odd. I do not know them but if i can just make a suggestion.

    Did you post in their thread? All issue related to non payment or other concerns should usually be posted in their thread. If this does not work in a weeks time, then obviously something is wrong and they are not replying.

    If this happens post here as it may help.

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/help-when...ums-below.html

    Michael added this section so private members can post non resolved issues for everyone and clean the boards up.

    It would nice for the public area to be clean of these kinds of posts. Plus many affiliate programs dont read this section.

    If you post on their thread and no replies post here again.

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/help-when...ums-below.html

    If anything someone will help you.

    If no one will, i will go out of my way and contact them for you and express concern.

    Lets all help each other out, and use the appropriate posts.

    I hope you get paid mate. Please keep us all posted.

    Steve

  4. #4
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    I heard an update from lots0 on this and it is all taken care of.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityGuard For This Useful Post:

    Daera (12 March 2009), GFPC (10 March 2009)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •