A brilliant man! You changed the world with your innovations.
May he rest in peace.
Sent from my iPhone created by Steve Jobs
A brilliant man! You changed the world with your innovations.
May he rest in peace.
Sent from my iPhone created by Steve Jobs
giggles7p (8 October 2011)
You beat me too it.. massive news.
http://www.news.com.au/top-stories/l...-1226160012726
RIP Steve Jobs
RIP Mr. Jobs![]()
A great man with an unique way of thinking. His Standford speech has always inspired me to keep moving forward. For those that have never heard it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc
giggles7p (8 October 2011)
Listened to that speech earlier again, always inspired me as well. Some amazing quotes in there.
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."
Good speech. He wished for a few more decades and received a few more years.
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
giggles7p (8 October 2011)
Although I'm not an Apple-fanatic (besides my iPhone), I think the world lost another genius.
Stumbled upon this quote: "As from today, Apple is just fruit again....."
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you like, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." R.E. Shay
giggles7p (8 October 2011)
Great speech! Very motivating stuff!
" Your time is limited, so dont waste it living someone else's life".
giggles7p (8 October 2011)
You will be missed Steve. Rest In Peace.
rip Steve even if I don't use apple products
RIP Steve Jobs.
You truly had an impact on everyday life.
Oddly enough, I was more affected by his death than I would have thought. He is arguable one of the most significant innovators of our time. Here's an interesting fact. He rode a Mercedes without plates and parked in a HandyCapped parking space.
http://gizmodo.com/5611196/the-myste...plateless-benz
I'm sure it was a security precaution.
giggles7p (8 October 2011)
Its always the most amazing people that die early, its such a shame. He was an amazing man, and I hope he rests in peace.
Who Samsung will steal ideas from? That`s the sad moment for all of us.
An iPod, a phone, an internet mobile communicator... these are NOT three separate devices!
And we are calling it iPhone! Today Apple is going to reinvent the phone. And here it is.
Steve Jobs