Hey in the process of updating my network. Curious is Roxy performing for affiliates? Is there a quick reference thread I can read over? Much appreciated.
Thanks
greek39
Printable View
Hey in the process of updating my network. Curious is Roxy performing for affiliates? Is there a quick reference thread I can read over? Much appreciated.
Thanks
greek39
Here are a few threads
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/roxy-affi...nt-211747.html
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/roxy-affi...ts-210900.html
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/roxy-affi...ed-211272.html
Rick
Universal4
Thanks Rick. I was looking this is much faster.
greek39
After a good read maybe this would be accurate...
I might adjust the wording a bit.Quote:
Roxy Group of casinos including Roxy Palace, Casino Splendido, Lucky Clic, and dotty bingo rips up the contract leaving many marketers scratching their heads. Players beware this is how easily the terms can be tossed out. Play safe.
greek39
I'm not sure if I should re-list them or not since they did have a change of heart.
Well we are in the online gambling business...roll the dice lol.
greek39
Thanks for the laugh greek
Yep, what's the worst that can happen....craps....
Rick
Universal4
Well thank you lolQuote:
Yep, what's the worst that can happen....craps....
greek39
I decided to give them a further try and I have recently re-listed them on my website (our account was temporarily closed too) and we brought new players this month... I cant wait to see if there will occur any problems :eyebrow: