Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    sardardolebole is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Site Review http://www.onlinecasinosnetwork.com

    Hi guys,
    I would really appreciate if you kind souls can review my site and make some suggestions/recommedations. My site again is http://www.onlinecasinosnetwork.com

  2. #2
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Hi

    Once your site loaded, it looked really nice. Better than my own. But it loads so slowly, almost all your messages to the viewer being carried by images. You will lose visitors who are generally quite impatient. BTW, I am using a 56K modem and so represent the slower end of the spectrum.

    Also, go to the GPWA entrance page and go to the webmasters tools section. Check out the SEO site and then use the "spider tool". You will see a somewhat strange message being read by the spider. This is how it would then be published (I think) and would not (I think) attract the clicks. I am also not an SEO expert but I think you should read up on googles likes and dislikes so that you can get a nice high page rank (not like mine!).

    Good luck with your site
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

  3. #3
    sardardolebole is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Do i need more text on the front page?
    Every other site in tthe top 10 i see are having tremendous amount of text.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •