Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    vinism's Avatar
    vinism is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Imported from Detroit
    Posts
    1,209
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 337 Times in 173 Posts

    Default PulseRank vs PageRank

    In my never ending quests for news, I sometimes run across some interesting SEO articles and concepts. I'm going to start posting some of my finds here and see if you find them interesting as well. If you don't, well, I'll just stop.

    I spotted this piece this morning. It talks about the possibility of PulseRank becoming more important that PageRank. The concept behind PulseRank is it measures the number of people sharing a page at once. What do you think?

    http://www.mediapost.com/publication...art_aid=108739

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vinism For This Useful Post:

    Dominique (27 June 2009), greekhand (27 June 2009)

  3. #2
    greekhand is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Very inserting stuff , thanks...

    Please continue to share these interested stuff...
    Free Online Poker Tournaments Widget you can use it in your site with your affiliate links.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •