-
23 January 2011, 11:04 pm
#1
Default Unsorted Folders in Non Windows Applications
I need some assistance from a bright spark on this forum. 
I'm using Windows XP Home edition on my old home computer and have this very annoying bug when it comes to opening or viewing files. When I use a Windows program like My Documents to browse files and folders everything is fine, all items are listed by the default settings ie - by Name, in alphabetical order. However when I use any other program, like CorelDraw or even MS Word and try to open a document all the listed files & folders are listed in no order at all. I have to then select the file order I want. This happens every single time I need to open a document. It's becoming a real pain the arse. Hopefully one of you bright sparks out there have a solution for me.
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules