Anyone else finding this? I expected Jan to be down due to being the toughest month to get through after Christmas but my numbers look really good, looking to be the best month in over a year
Anyone else finding this? I expected Jan to be down due to being the toughest month to get through after Christmas but my numbers look really good, looking to be the best month in over a year
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
Kind of seeing it both ways from the affiliate site side of our business Alex. The registrations/depositing players are down by almost 25% yet the revenue seems to be slightly above last years monthly average already, just luck of the month I guess![]()
I can see January being a better month than the last few also. Registrations are slightly higher but existing players seem to be spending more too.