Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default KGB commercials are histerical!

    I just stumbled on these commercials for an answering service called KGB . They supposedly answer ANY question for $.99. There are some very funny commercials. I liked the one with the hamster the best.

    I can't embed the video, but here's a link for the youtube channel.
    Great viral videos!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/kgbkgb542542

  2. #2
    gamerbud's Avatar
    gamerbud is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    hahaha that was really funny!
    very well made commercial... it will definitely bring traffic.

  3. #3
    gamblingbutler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    vienna
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveCasinoPartners View Post
    I just stumbled on these commercials for an answering service called KGB . They supposedly answer ANY question for $.99. There are some very funny commercials. I liked the one with the hamster the best.

    I can't embed the video, but here's a link for the youtube channel.
    Great viral videos!
    Let me help you.



    <object width="640" height="385">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aNb7IexIYlo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to gamblingbutler For This Useful Post:

    LiveCasinoPartners (3 September 2010)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Gambling butler!
    This cracks me up every time I see it. lol

  6. #5
    athena's Avatar
    athena is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Nice one! Poor guy though..

  7. #6
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Very funny, except company name.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •