Seen a drop recently? But clicks remain constant or generally upwards.
I have a (seemingly plausible) theory. But curious to know if this is widespread.
Seen a drop recently? But clicks remain constant or generally upwards.
I have a (seemingly plausible) theory. But curious to know if this is widespread.
Nothing untoward on my stats for the past 7 days, maybe something to do with your theory?
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
chaumi (16 September 2025)
Yep, definitely experienced a sudden drop that started either on September 8 or 9. Recovery has started but it looks slow.
It could be related to the update that removed the ability to show 100 results per page? (can't post links yet)
I haven’t noticed a significant drop. Would you mind sharing your theory, or are you waiting to see more responses first? Curious to hear your thoughts.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
Davor nailed it, I believe. It's a plausible theory and makes sense. And would explain why clicks have remained constant or increased.
But in theory that means it should impact everyone...although there are nuances which might explain why some sites are seeing it and some are not.
Last edited by chaumi; 16 September 2025 at 5:55 pm.
It's not rank movement. Rather Google's rank tracking. More on the issue here...
https://searchengineland.com/google-...ght-now-461984
Doesn't help that there's an active spam update
chaumi (17 September 2025), NoDepositCasinos (17 September 2025)