Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Quick Opinion on My Mobile Site

    So my question is, with so many cellphones having larger screens and being to able to show a standard website pretty well, do you think it is still a good idea to automatically have a standard website redirect the visitor to the mobile website if they are using a mobile device? I was thinking of just putting a link right on the top of every page stating "GO TO MOBILE SITE" where if the visitor clicks that they will go to the mobile website. That way the visitor can choose which site they want to use.

    What do you think?
    Last edited by TravG; 5 April 2014 at 1:26 am.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TravG For This Useful Post:

    casinoonline (9 April 2014)

  3. #2
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    A responsive design is probably the way to go these days rather than separate templates. Although tbh I have plenty of sites that have no mobile version whatsoever.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (7 April 2014)

  5. #3
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Yea I agree a responsive design but unfortunately I know nothing about how to really get there. I know there are some wordpress themes out there that do it for you but I am not ready to tackle that right now.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  6. #4
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    There is a script in Java that recognizes which device it is and then it adapts to,it. U put in in your body. I'm not a techie but I know others use this


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  7. #5
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Yes, I had that script in my website that if someone was using a mobile device it would redirect them to my mobile version. I am just not sure I want to do that anymore.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •