Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    jonatasmesq is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Am I going the right way?

    Hello guys,

    Very humble cheers from Brazil for you.

    4 years ago I used to play poker professionaly, so I've learned a lot about gambling. I could do a really nice money for a young brazilian guy, specially because 1 US$ worths like 4 R$.

    But the tilts and stress made me move away from it, so I landed right into the Internet Marketing.

    Today I have a little passive money with it, and I friend of mine came with an idea.

    I have a few questions to ask about the possibilities that I sincerily don't know, because I don't really know casino business, yet I am planning to bring it to Brazil (here the people don't have the costume to gamble since Casinos are forbidden in the country).

    1. What do you think about using the Martingale System in the Casino Roulettes? Can it ever be profitable?

    2. What do you think about the 888casino? Is it a trustful site for the players in merits of cashing in, out, etc? And in other merits?

    3. Are Uaffiliate a good affiliate program? Why?

    4. What about if I had my own "army" of Martingale trainned players in the roulette? Can it ever be a good way to profit with casino affiliating?

    Destroy me!

  2. #2
    MMM
    MMM is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,767
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 719 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    I doubt you would make a living from an army of martingale players in online casinos. Either they'll reach the table limit and loose or will be kicked out.

    People do make money from selling "proven" roulette systems and making them deposit in online casinos. That's a different path of course.

    In my opinion, 888 casino is pretty solid for players, but Uffiliates are one of the worst aff programs.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  3. #3
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    For starters betting on red or black isn't 50/50.
    Secondly, it's entirely possible you lose 6 or 7 bets in a row and are betting huge sums to make a tiny profit
    No casino will kick you out for using a system because systems don't work, they will be laughing all the way to the bank.
    Finally the only way martingale can ever work is you have truly infinite amounts of money and a casino with a truly uncapped betting limit. Neither of which exist.

    Finally, systems don't work and as a pro poker player you really should know that :/

  4. #4
    MrBinaryAff's Avatar
    MrBinaryAff is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonatasmesq View Post
    1. What do you think about using the Martingale System in the Casino Roulettes? Can it ever be profitable?

    2. What do you think about the 888casino? Is it a trustful site for the players in merits of cashing in, out, etc? And in other merits?

    3. Are Uaffiliate a good affiliate program? Why?

    4. What about if I had my own "army" of Martingale trainned players in the roulette? Can it ever be a good way to profit with casino affiliating?
    Hiya!

    1. No chance, martingale works for some time and it fails at the end. Some people use it successfully in binary options and betting, but you have to be really careful. Really big risk to lose everything.
    2. 888Casino is a big brand, I have loads of friends who play poker through them, so everything is fine.
    3. I don't know, they pay me on time, no idea if they tracking software works well
    4. Your own "army"? Better go play offline poker with your own army somewhere in Las Vegas or Macau
    My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/

    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
    Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary

  5. #5
    Karri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, I am writing 10 articles on roulette systems at the moment and they all have the same faults(the systems, not the articles. Well, in the sense that mostly the faults are the same, the same faults are in all the articles). And trust me, none of them work...and it's simple logic as well: it there was a system to beat the casino there would be no casinos.

  6. #6
    zuutroy's Avatar
    zuutroy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2011
    Posts
    69
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Kind of strange that a professional poker player thinks Martingale is potentially viable...

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zuutroy For This Useful Post:

    Eddie G (13 January 2016), MrBinaryAff (13 January 2016)

  8. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Martingale? LOL

    We have an affiliate manager here that one time a few years ago actually stated that we should send any and all such players to one of his casinos since he knew it would be profitable for the casino and the affiliate.....not the players. (by the way, this was a casino that features live table gaming)

    If as you say you played professionally years ago, I do not think you learned much about gambling, even if you did ok playing poker, for if you had actually learned a lot about gambling, you would understand the house edge more, and that all "systems" are doomed to fail.

    Sure there is the occasional winner using them, but that is not the system working, just the occasional winner.

    Rick
    Universal4

  9. #8
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karri View Post
    it there was a system to beat the casino there would be no casinos.
    Exactly, if anyone would like to prove me wrong they are more than welcome to signup through my aff link and I will share the results

  10. #9
    MauritzMedia is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I wouldn't adice you to spend your money on the Martingale System

  11. #10
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonatasmesq View Post
    Hello guys,

    Very humble cheers from Brazil for you.

    4 years ago I used to play poker professionaly, so I've learned a lot about gambling. I could do a really nice money for a young brazilian guy, specially because 1 US$ worths like 4 R$.
    Hello jonatasmesum, welcome to GPWA forum and greetings from Russia.
    Here in Russia 1 US$ = 75 RUB.

    jonatasmesum - may i ask you are question? Is it easy for Brazilian players to make deposit to casino/poker room?

    For example in Argentina, as i know, this was the big problem (35% and limits for foreign transaction e.t.c.) until 15 december 2015 (new Argentinian President change the law). But what in Brazil now? I hear that Brazil have the same system? Is it true? Thank you).

  12. #11
    mickekneg's Avatar
    mickekneg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    1. Martingale will never ever be profitable, it just changes the way the game pays out, the RTP (return to player) is still the same.

    2. 888 overall, from what I know, is a one of the bigger brands out there, so very trustworthy, not sure how fast payments are though.

    3. Never tried it.

    4. Haha,,, so if your own "army" would register via you as an affiliate, then you would make money obviously because they would probably be loosing in the long run and since you get rev-share, thats great! But, your army would probably grow short of money after a while!

    Just the fact that tons of average ppl that arent really into math, or online gambling believes in martingale makes many online casinos tons of revenues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •