Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Talking An Italian boy's confession

    'Bless me Father, for I have sinned.
    I have been with a loose girl'.
    The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano ?'
    'Yes, Father, it is.'
    'And who was the girl you were with?'
    'I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation'.
    "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later
    so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?'
    'I cannot say.'
    'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?'
    'I'll never tell.'
    'Was it Nina Capelli?'
    'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.'
    'Was it Cathy Piriano?'
    'My lips are sealed.'
    'Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?'
    'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'
    The priest sighs in frustration.
    'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that.
    But you've sinned and have to atone.
    You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months.
    Now you go and behave yourself.'
    Joey walks back to his pew,
    and his friend Franco slides over and whispers,
    'What'd you get?'
    'Four months vacation and five good leads.'
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (2 October 2009), livefree247 (5 October 2009)

  3. #2
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    LOL Why didnt I think of that when I was a choir boy.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to pompeyrayuk For This Useful Post:

    Renee (6 October 2009)

  5. #3
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Good one.

    HodgeyBoy used to be in the choir, he can hold a pretty good note...the brown note!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AE-Martyn For This Useful Post:

    Renee (6 October 2009)

  7. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    That was funny Renee.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Renee (6 October 2009)

  9. #5
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    HAHA, I love it! Good One Renee and thanks for the laugh this early friday afternoon, much needed!!

    Cheers
    Pat
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    Renee (6 October 2009)

  11. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Good one.

    HodgeyBoy used to be in the choir, he can hold a pretty good note...the brown note!
    Poor Hodgey...

    I actually laughed so loud though... thanks M.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •