Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    stephanie32444 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Thumbs down Withdrawal not getting processed at Atlantis Gold

    Dear Members and Staff,


    Hi. I am an avid online gamer and have been gaming for over ten years. I was so sorry to see Microgaming become unavailable a few years ago and wish they would be able to come back without regulations. Sometimes, it seems that more often than not, US players are getting stuck with rogue casinos and bad casino practices. I have made a cash in with Platinum Reels with success after 2 weeks of waiting (wire transfer). I have made a cash in with Club World and got it within 10 days, which so far has been the best timing. However, now I am having issues with two casinos. I cashed out a $230 withdrawal from Atlantis Gold that was approved (processed according to the statement) on the 16th. I was told it would take 5 to 7 business days and the payment method is via UPS for a high fee of $30. I have yet to see anything regarding the payment! I requested a tracking code 3 days ago and again yesterday only to be told every time that the Chat rep will send a "follow up" and a "follow up on a follow up". I know this is going nowhere. I have talked to a "Patrick Rice" on live chat for the last 3 days (it seems they he is the only one working or they don't bother to sign in or out other rep's names). I know they aren't going to be in any hurry and honestly I am afraid the will not pay out. Please help me! It has been 9 business days (mailing days) since it was approved. Has anyone else been having this problem? Could you please help me because I am beginning to feel this is a rogue casino. My very first post was about this casino and it sat waiting so long that I reversed it (like an idiot) until it was all spent again. That is not the case this time. They have had my paperwork in for at least 2 months so that could not be an issue. I appreciate any help you can provide. Site operator please email me so I can send you my player tag.

    Thank you so much for listening and please pass the word on about the type of treatment. I am scared I won't get that payment.

    Stephanie T.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Stephanie, I have moved this to the appropriate section and will drop the affiliate rep a note here to see if she can help.

    I also see that Anthony offered to help a few weeks back, have you been in contact with him?

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    stephanie32444 (26 September 2012)

  4. #3
    stephanie32444 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you for moving it. Did not know where it needed to be. I hope she will be able to help me. Hopefully she can email me if she needs my UN for that casino. Also, the other issue that Anthony was trying to look into was the other withdrawal that I was not receiving from them but I had reversed and spent all the withdrawal (dropping that issus) and let him know that. Thanks again.

  5. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Gotcha,

    I will be in touch with him also on your behalf.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  6. #5
    samantha.pacquiao's Avatar
    samantha.pacquiao is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie32444 View Post
    Thank you for moving it. Did not know where it needed to be. I hope she will be able to help me. Hopefully she can email me if she needs my UN for that casino. Also, the other issue that Anthony was trying to look into was the other withdrawal that I was not receiving from them but I had reversed and spent all the withdrawal (dropping that issus) and let him know that. Thanks again.

    Hi Stephanie... Send me your username/email address so we can have accounts department look into this.

  7. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Was this resolved for you Stephaine?

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •