Do you play lottery?
which lottery you want to play and why?
Yes, frequently.
Yes, occasionally.
No, I never have, but I might someday.
No.
Do you play lottery?
which lottery you want to play and why?
I do play the lottery from time to time and my favourite lottery is the Powerball (Australia).
Are you playing it online?
I play the lottery in the Uk maybe once or twice a year. The odds are stacked against you but the Jackpots are huge so every now and then I'll have a little punt, maybe a scratch card or one ticket for that weeks draw.
Hell, no. Not that I have anything against ppl playing it for fun. Or playing for any reason, we all have our quirks![]()
Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library
For over 10 years no more
drifter8 (3 January 2019), Roulette Zeitung (16 December 2018)
"For over 10 years no more"
I can understand this, because the odds are really bad.
Imagine, how many times you must be reborn to hit a jackpot mathematically, if there is e.g. one draw a week.
It starts from odds 1:76,767,600 with the Australian Powerball and ends in an total disaster with SuperEnalotto with lousy odds of 1:622,614,630, quasi the Italian successor of American Mafia's "Daily Number".
Leopold
If that so, which lottery is the best to play?
Once, or twice per year buying national lottery tickets just for fun.
how can you win if you play it that way?
if you want to win the lottery, I think you should play the lottery everyday![]()
You can play the lottery online
Play different Lotteries with massive jackpot prizes and instant win games
Yes, I play the lotteries even though I know the odds are bad. There again you have to play to win (or lose).
I play the UK lottery weekly but only with one ticket a week. I'll also have a go at Euromillions occasionally but only when it's over about £50 Million jackpot.
I can't enjoy lottery games so no. Never.
Yes. The dream is winning the jackpot and never having to update a site again.
NSAwins Football Picks - Expert NFL and College Football Picks
USA Sportsbooks - Recommended USA Betting Sites
Super Bowl Odds - Odds to win Super Bowl
Free-Picks.com - Free Sports Picks
drifter8 (31 March 2020), RooW-LotteryOffice (25 May 2020)
RooW-LotteryOffice (25 May 2020)
Been playing the UK National Lottery (or Lotto as it was rebranded, I expect some agency got a hefty sum for that!) since it started in the 90s. Only ever got 4 numbers once which was like £42 i think, so hardly life-changing!
Been playing it online with a recurring Direct Debit for the past few years so largely forget all about it, except for the VERY occasional email telling you there's 'exciting news about last night's draw' and that you should log into your account immediately. Alas the excitement is very short-lived when it's the minimum prize once again![]()
I do play the lotteries however can no longer play from terminal and have to play online. And of course, have to provide original documents to Quebec Lottery by mail before account approved. Let's just hope I will have saved money over the next few months during this crisis.
Cash Bonus (31 March 2020), RooW-LotteryOffice (23 July 2020)